Happy Weekend!

Auburn

x x x
Hi hi!

It's Friday! I've finished work for the week so that means it's the weekend!!!!! :D

Anyone have anything fun planned?

x

Nothing too exciting planned but I do have the flexibility of 38 weekly points left so I can have a little treat :)

ETA: I'm going to see a good friend actually and I can't wait :D

im off to the gym for more running as im thinking about doing race for life in July and then on to the library to start my dreaded assignment that i have been putting of for way to long !!

Definitely do the race for life, it's such an amazing thing to take part in, the atmosphere is fantastic. I've done it every year for the last 6 years bar one (when I was on crutches!!)

I was out at theatre on Thurs, Burns night do on Fri and out with girls on Sat. Weekly points have taken a pounding.

I had the the OH's birthday do last night which turned out to be a rather heavy drinking session from 8pm til 4am. Nightmare on the points, but tried to be good. Assuming I can remember I think I had about 6 chips from someone elses' bag because there was no chicken (thank god!). Normal day 20 points, totalled 21.5 last night and I had saved some from the previous days.

How many 'exercise' points would you get for an estimated 3 hours of intense dancing??

Hangover was had to handle under 20 points - Have wanted to eat everything in site today!

Back