Happy WI, goal is getting closer!

Asa

Silver Member
I can't believe how great CD is! I hesitated for a while to go on it, but now I am just so glad I found it :D. I have been on it for 1 month and lost 19 lbs. And that is almost 1/4 of what I need to loose! I never thought this would go so quick or easy!

Love it!

I also want to say a BIG :thankyou: to all the wonderful people on this forum. With you, it is so much easier. I come here daily, and always leave inspired and motivated to go on!

Have a wonderful week!

Thanks! I am aming for 12 lbs in June. I am on the June challenge, so I am really looking forward to giving it my best next month!

How are you getting on?

Curlywurly, you have a new picture up! You look great! You look like you reached your goal already? Really slim!

You know, you were the first person I got to be really inspired by when I first got on this forum. I was amazed by how positive you were all the time, and how much you had to give to everyone else. And not to mention the great weight loss of course:D! Thanks for being a great inspiration for me!

Thanks! I just love this diet :). How are you getting on?

Curlywurly, you have a new picture up! You look great! You look like you reached your goal already? Really slim!

Aww thanks so much hon...... I have a way to go but will be there soon hopefully xx
You know, you were the first person I got to be really inspired by when I first got on this forum. I was amazed by how positive you were all the time, and how much you had to give to everyone else. And not to mention the great weight loss of course:D! Thanks for being a great inspiration for me!
I really am obsessed with the cd diet and want to shout it to the world. I just love it and it has changed my life so much.... Sometimes I think Im a bit too much really so tried to calm down.. lol

No need to calm down if you ask me! Just keep going and spread the word :).

Yay you well done, see it paid off didnt it:) Good luck for next WI x

It sure did, my fellow butterfly :D. Good luck on your next WI!

Back