Happy :)

missclare85

Silver Member
I seen a dress on the next website and i HAD to have it i went to next today on dinner and i couldnt see it anywere i ws gutted, met up with my friend and she said come bk and she will ask someone. Got bk and she asked a girl who said there was only 16s left i was like hmmm ok then ill try it thinking id need the 18. She came bk and i got the VERY LAST one in the shop..............tried it and it fitted LOVELY!!!! Im sooooooooo happy!!! Last christmas i was a 20-22 on my top and now im a 16 happy days!!!! :D

Just goes to show what can be achieved in a year, with hard work. You have an extra reason to be festive this year and will be brimming with confidence and pride. Well done!

That must be such a fantastic feeling! I am the size that you were. I'm looking forward to going down dress sizes too! Just to be able to shop in regular shops (as many places only go up to 18) must be wonderful!! Enjoy your new dress :D

well done clare and cougar im a 22-24 i cant wait to be able to shop in any shop i want to and not over priced shops such as evans lol. I do live in new look at the moment but cant wait until i dont have to walk to the back of the shop to the small inspire collection and can by from the front of the store

ooooh enjoy the dress and the occassion for which you brought it xx

Fantastic!!! Well done you- I bet you've been grinning like a mad-woman all afternoon.
Can't wait to see the piccy.

x

Back