Happy :)

cinematic

Hey just thought I'd share the past couple of really good days I've had, and hopefully show the newbies that if you stick at it you'll be fine as well!
So on friday I went shopping and I've gone down nearly 2 sizes in just short of 4 weeks! Size 10 skinny jeans babaaay!
Then yesterday I was at the pride festival in belfast which is an entrie day and all night of drinking, I managed it with no food or drink the whole time and still had an absolute blast!
Feelin' good :)

Well done! Keep at it x

well done you, lovely to see such a positive post x

Great to read such a positive post. A lot of people would have used it as an excuse to cheat - I admire your determination, hun!

That is really fantastic new!! A big boost to keep on going. I've got my first weigh in tomorrow, can't wait but what I'm really excited for is my fiancee coming home in 3 weeks from working off shore and seeing the new skinnier me!! Xx

Hi AllieSC ...

Just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrows weigh-in. I'm sure you'll be teriffic.. :scale:

Thanks guys! Good luck for your weigh in ally, I'm sure you'll be pleased and it's great that you have something to work towards, your fiancee coming home! I'm saving up to do some more clothes shopping once I lose the weight...that's the goal! x

p.s. tip for anyone facing a night out without alchol...dance like a complete crazy person all night and you won't think about drink lol! worked for me!

Back