Harcombe Diet ......what are we eating today?

What are you up to then Madam Dotty are you joining us? x

next week - just hoping my books arrive today - but having read all the fabulous threads on here, I'm definitely going to start on Monday, there's enough great information to get me going but I should have the books by then.

I'm really looking forward to it, I'm so ready to do this & get some of this blooming weight off again :D

B- 2 Bacon rashers and 2 eggs scrambled with butter

L- Minced lamb concoction (dry fried lamb with garlic herbs and whatever veg I fancy)

D- chicken breast stuffed with garlic butter wrapped in ham served
with baby spinach and rocket.

OMG I love love love this thread!!!!!!!

B: D&A sausage, bacon and scrambled egg
L: Roasted Vegetable Soup (parsnip, swede and carrot)
D: Sirloin steak, peas and bns chips

Jacsprat................love the sound of the lamb, we could do that and wrap it in lettuce leaves a little like yuk sung!!!!

How unbelievable that we can lose weight eating all this food......bl**dy fantastic!

MMMmmm, just came accross THD by accident, think i might go order them books, i am desperate to lose this extra part of me that isnt making me happy!!!

MMMmmm, just came accross THD by accident, think i might go order them books, i am desperate to lose this extra part of me that isnt making me happy!!!

Hi Catfish and welcome! There are quite a few HD threads on Minimims now and we are all loving the diet at the moment and more importantly we all seem to be losing ......fingers crossed it stays that way x

Hi Catfish and welcome! There are quite a few HD threads on Minimims now and we are all loving the diet at the moment and more importantly we all seem to be losing ......fingers crossed it stays that way x
Hey Caroline, thanks for the welcome, have ordered the books and am raring to go... i hope to lose the excess with this diet as i have tried (and failed) at almost every other one... would you believe i even used to be a WW consultant!!! anyway, have also become addicted to this site! its enlightening and theres loads of advice and encouragement out there, looking forward to catching up with everyone and offering my snippets if i get any worthy to share!!!! cheers C, XXXX linda

Today's plan:

B: Brown rice cereal
L: Tuna salad
D: Grilled chicken, veg and BNS chips (thanks Karen!)

Snack (if required): NLY

Glass or two of red wine ... hmm maybe ;)

:eek: I think it was Fuzzy it started the whole BNS chips craze, a long long time ago. Remember reading her diary when i was on CD salivating at the very thought! lol.

B: bacon and griddled eggs (from a real life cafe, they even did decaff tea!)
L: soup (although it's the roasted veg soup from yesterday and i wasn't all that fussed)
D: Steak salad, red wine (naughty girl but i may be going out)

Back