HARD DAY YESTERDAY!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lisa Marie, 13 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Hi everyone, had a really tough day yesterday it was day 16. I felt really hungry, don't know why as I'm still in ketosis. I made spag bol for DH and the kids and I sooo wanted some, I didn't cheat but I was damn close I can tell you. Went to bed at 10pm because I couldn't stop thinking about food. I've been fine up until now so can't understand it.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done for not cheating Lisa Marie. It is very hard when you are cooking for the family. My son loves pasta and I am tortured when I cook for him.

Mini likes this.
  4. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

You resisted - so that's great :D I think sometimes when you're cooking for other people it gets a bit overwhelming and while you're most likely not hungry because you're in ketosis the little demon inside is telling you that you are and that a mouthful of this delicious smelling food is just what you need :banghead: Must confess that I felt similar on Sunday when cooking the roast - had a huge urge to swirl my finger around the bowl of potatoes that I was mashing - but like you, I managed to resist :D

Last edited: 13 February 2008
    Mini likes this.
  5. nellis10

nellis10 Doing it for keeps now!!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Sole Source
    Well done for resisting!!! :hug99:

I'm so hormonal at the moment that I am upping myself to AAM or 790 meals to stop be pigging out. I'm still in ketosis too so I am pleased about that.

I'm starting to be more realistic about my psychological relationship with food. So I am making sure if I do eat, it's a "Good Eat" and not a "Bad Eat"...:rolleyes:

Mini likes this.
  6. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Well done for not giving in, Lisa!

Be proud!

Be very proud!

You are human after all, and humans were made to eat - so you are only wanting to do what comes naturally!

So even more well done for sticking to it!

x

:innocent0002: :innocent0002: :innocent0002:

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done for resisting ;)

8. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

You did so well not giving in Lisa Marie you deserve a huge pat on the back. I've been really struggling last night and tonight and i dont know why our body's sure are strange things

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.