Hard day

loopyles

I have been so good today, I told my family I am on this diet, ( they think I am mad) but they would support me. Their plan was to take me out to lunch,so I said we can still go out, then I won't have to worry about cooking, they gave me a choice where to go, I decided a Sunday market with a cafe. While they had their lunch I wandered around the stalls and bought myself a size 10 skirt. Now the hard bit, my lovely partner had a doggy bag, so when I got home putting all the bits in the dog bowl . I WISH I WAS A DOG, NOT FAIR.X

well done you for sticking to the diet and not succumbing to temptaion :D
Just remember everything you would like to eat will still be there after you,ve reached your goal.

All we have to do is change our bad eating habits :eek: I know the hard bit! :D

Excellent, well done! I am finding that creating new memories of special days that are not centered about emotions and celebrations being linked with food which is really positive.
I found yesterday hard too, I had a great morning watching F1, drank coffee and water... Then we played on the wii and I cooked for my family (I love cooking). The evening was hard but having weigh day on a Monday really helps me stay focused over the weekend.
Stick with it!

Aah but I'm sure you'll enjoy twirling around in that size 10 skirt a lot more than eating what the dog had ;) x

Back