hard week ahead

coxnicole1986

Im already panicing bout next week got go in hospital to have wisdom teeth out im petrified of dentist so they putting me to sleep. Dont know how im gona manage eating all meat when wont be able to chew and will have stiches in mouth

How bad are your wisdom teeth? Some come out and there is not much aftereffect - I had to have mine chiseled out of my jaw - but still no stitches. I would recommend eggs, gallettes, sugar-free jello, any of the Dukan custards, and baked or poached white fish. Those should all be easy to get down even with a sore mouth.

How are you doing, Nicole?

I remember that I ate very little after my wisdom teeth removal op as it was quite a bad one, sticking only to very soft food.

Maybe try scrambled eggs, blended soup with very tiny pieces of meat, yoghurts, etc.

Im doing well on diet just starting to worry bout teeth il be nervous wreck by Wednesday lol ive made some soups up im on pp at mo and going to stay on it til op as I can have 3 pv days then

Im doing well on diet just starting to worry bout teeth il be nervous wreck by Wednesday lol ive made some soups up im on pp at mo and going to stay on it til op as I can have 3 pv days then

Sorry, I mistakenly thought you'd already had your op - didn't mean to worry you!

The thing to remember is that it's far better to get them out. There's a bit of pain usually afterwards, but it goes away after a while and then you feel so much better. I bet you'll be so glad you had it done once you've recovered. I know that it was such a relief for me - no more horrible soreness and pain from them!

definitely get rid of those nasty things...

as said above, soup, scrambled eggs, yoghurt, sugar free jelly - they're likely to be all you'll be able to manage on the first day, moving to soft fish the second perhaps...

Had op back at home in alot of pain only thing was had to eat so could leave the choice was sandwich or biscuit so took small pack of 3 biscuits thought was less of two evils x

Hope you feel better soon, I remember having all four of my wisdom teeth out under general, was horrible so you have my sympathies. Hope you've got someone there looking after you!

Cant believe it got on scales this morn and ive gained 3 pounds I know this is due to op and being unable.to eat and drink asmuch but it is gut renching x

Don't be so hard on yourself - it will just be a blip and will be off again in a couple of days.

Back