hard week ahead

Had my little parry bout weight gain if it happens it happens tomarrow my official weigh in day so today be strict and try eat as much as can and drink plenty water x

Really do hope you're feeling better. I got dry socket when I had my first one out and was in absolute agony! And now, I'm waiting for an appointment to come through to have my second one out...I REALLY don't want to have to go through this 4 times if I get all 4 wisdoms coming through, yet apparently they don't like to take all 4 out now if there's not reason!

I just had slimfast milkshakes after I had mine out, obviously that won't help with Dukan and I'm going to have to have a think before this next one comes out...soups all the way I think!

ooooh - I do feel for you. I have vivid memories of losing my last wisdom over 20 years ago.

Don't fret about the gain - it will all come out in the wash once this is all over.

Thank you all for support glad I made loads of soup coz tried turkey breast and nearly choked myself lol x

Oh dear. It's not easy at all to chew when you've had your wisdom teeth out.

How fantastic that you did some brilliant planning ahead with those soups!

Really do hope you're feeling better. I got dry socket when I had my first one out and was in absolute agony! And now, I'm waiting for an appointment to come through to have my second one out...I REALLY don't want to have to go through this 4 times if I get all 4 wisdoms coming through, yet apparently they don't like to take all 4 out now if there's not reason!

Oh my goodness, I hadn't realised that. I'm so glad that I had all 4 of mine out at the same time.

Maybe tell them that the first experience was so bad that you won't be able to face returning to have the others done if they don't extract them all at once.

I had two out at a time (ie one side of mouth at a time) but they weren't impacted. I'd keep away from the scales if you can. If you feel ok, make some CHICKEN soup with as much chicken as you can get in there to make it high protein... whizzing it up well in the mixer.

Health before diet always... don't choke yourself.

Awh... tried scrambled eggs yet? perhaps with a poached piece of salmon flaked into it?

No loss, but those 3lbs went?

Back