Extra Easy hard week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tara40, 5 May 2009 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i have had a really hard week. This is my second week and finding it a bit of a struggle. I originally went over on my syns at the beginning of the week but have been clawing them back through the days. BUT i went to my sister in laws for dinner yesterday and i am sure that i have gone way over my syns.(probably around 20 syns over). Hopefully by having a low amount as possible of syns today and tomorrow it shouldnt be too bad at wi on wednesday.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Hi Tara,

I've had a bit of a hard week too with many "life" things interfering with my plan. Company conferences and just having complete moments of weakness.

Don't let it get you down, you can't measure sucess on what you achieve in 1 measly little week. Stick with it and back on plan I'm sure you'll have many more Great weeks than hard weeks.

:)

4. tara40

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for that, but i am so disappointed with myself. i dont want to 'fail' this time. I am just so tired of being big. i have all the facilities to hand but i need to try harder. i told my hubby that i was going to quit classes as i can save the £4.50 a week, and do you know what he said, "no dont do that, you need the classes more than we need the money". i felt quite choaked and supported.

5. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Awwh your hubby sounds lovely. Give him an extra massive big hug tonight for that.

Its so easy to have a few bad days and get it into our minds that we've failed when in fact we've just been living our lives.

I dont think there is any such thing as failure with the SW plan as it gives you so many opportunities to get back to the plan easily enough.

Stick with it, its great that you've got the support and keep in control, count syns and eat as much free food as you can and before you know it you'll be beaming again.

6. tara40

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i turned down two bits of cake today. plus it is my bosses 50th birthday tomorrow (wi day), so i might just take a slice of cake home with me and share it with my boys and then just have a little taster after wi. what do you think?

7. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    I think that sounds like you're in control and being in control is sucess :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.