hard!!!

wantitgone

:confused: ohhhh well i managed food shopping for the kids fine and didnt spend much!! they have just come home and raided the bags now its time for me to unpack and im dreading it!!!!!!!!!!!!! all that food just looking at me!!:cry: oh and strange question but ppl keep talking abt ur wee wee lol smelling funny when in ketosis? what sort of smell wee or should i say wee talking abt???:eek:

lol. i havnt noticed a smell really well if u dont drink as much as u are supposed 2 it can be strong i suppose im not really sure about that 1 lol

Yep i guess it just smells stronger than normal so that you might notice it wheras normally you wouldnt! You'd probably only notice it first thing in the morning after not being to the loo all night! So nothing to worry about hehe ;) xx

Haha so that might be why youve not noticed it at all! I remember those days! I couldnt stick it..i love my bed!! I used to have to drink all my water before 6pm just to make sure that i wouldnt get disturbed whilst i was sleeping..but then i sometimes had to get up an hour earlier to fit it all in so maybe that plan didnt really work :p xx

hahahah, i did have that bad day few days ago thats what made me wonder how i would know if was in ketosis or not my first day was last saturday... my pharmacy said they dont test?? should they?

I have never been tested for anything at any of the chemists I have been to for LT. I think some do but less don't than do. The Ketostix they test with can be a bit unreliable and sometimes show people up to be not in ketosis when they actually are. If you are sticking to the diet then you'll go into it hun don't worry. It would be impossible not to really! Thats if you arent there already! The most noticeable things are your mouth tasting like a dustbin..not that i know what one of those tastes like lol, and stronger smelling urine! I think you'll definately recognise when it hits you :) xx

Back