hard

pc74

hi this is my first post i am coming to the end of my 3rd week on LT but iam really finding it hard and not to sure if i am goning to continue on even though i have lost 23lbs in the 3 weeks:(

Week three is always hard for most people. Its like ur body is trying to trick u one last time to eat but trust me u r over the hump of it!!!! From week four on it is soooooo much easier!!! U have lost a great amount of weight and done the hard part. It is about to get so much easier so please stick at it. I felt the same as u ten weeks ago and somehow managed to stick at it and it honestly does get easier!!! today i had my 13th weigh in and im just 3lbs shy of having lost four stone so it really really does work. If it didnt get easier none of us would b able to stick it but it honestly does. If u search on here you'll find loads of posts from people who had the three week slump so your totally not alone!! Best of luck. X

HI pc74, listen to differentusername she always gives great advice. Its true week 3 is like your mind saying "come on now, jokes over! wheres the food"?? dont give in to it and you will be so pleased you didnt xxx

Aw thanks Daisy!! your sweet.

How r u getting on pc74? hope your ok. x

hi guys thanks for the advice didn,t cave in and i am so happy 2 stone gone and my wi is on wed so i hope to have another pound or 2 off so thaks again guys it really helped me through x

Back