HARDER THE 2ND TIME ROUND?

Dietingdon

Silver Member
When I did SS last week, I did it 110%, and didnt want to eat, hardly even thought about food, but now I'm back on it, I haven't cheated, but keep thinking, 'a chicken salad wont hurt, if it's allowed on SS+' grrr, I dont want to be thinking like this. I'm not doing SS+ as I want to lose the most possible weight, in the quickest amount of time, How can I stop thinking about eating food, even if they are hight protein and low carb?

Yep, remember that you can take the short route (keeping to plan), or the longer route (bit here and there). The more you stay on plan, the quicker you get to goal :clap:

A chicken salad wont hurt if it is eaten on the appropriate plan but it will hurt when on SS. Before you know it you are factoring in more than just a chicken salad on your diet and starting to eat all the foods which got you where you are in the first place.

Only you can decide which plan you stick to and for whatever reasons but at least you have more flexibility now. If you are having a tough week then SS+, if you are feeling more focused SS. There is no hard and fast rule which says you must stick to only one plan, just make sure you stick to your chosen plan for a week at a time.

I think weepoppet makes a good point. Having chicken on SS is cheating but having chicken on SS+ or 810 is following the plan. Psycologically its better to be succesful on a higher plan than fail at SS.

Hi Guys! On Tuesday I started back on CD again since last Feb when I managed to lose 1.5 stone before slipping back and ended up putting on an extra .5 stone on top of my previous top weight!!!:(:cry:

BUT what I do now realise is that for me it has to 100% or nothing at all.....Now this week was my Birthday and I DID have a glass of wine and slice of cake....and felt only a tad guilty, but I am back on the diet again today and determined more than ever to lose the weight.

Up front I knew I would allow myself that indulgence on my birthday so that I wouldn't feel pressure to eat!

Having said all that....I'm going SS 100% as my weakness is one little indulgence leads to another and another etc etc until I jsut break the whole thing...

So if you need a 100% buddy, I'm wiht you all the way! :hug99:

A chicken salad wont hurt if it is eaten on the appropriate plan but it will hurt when on SS. Before you know it you are factoring in more than just a chicken salad on your diet and starting to eat all the foods which got you where you are in the first place.

Only you can decide which plan you stick to and for whatever reasons but at least you have more flexibility now. If you are having a tough week then SS+, if you are feeling more focused SS. There is no hard and fast rule which says you must stick to only one plan, just make sure you stick to your chosen plan for a week at a time.

You are so right, so if I know im going to be in an eating situation, then I will ss+ it. Thanks.

Why is it so important to stick with the chosen plan for a week?
I have two SS+ days a week....? Not good no?

I think you just need to think of each day as it comes, rather than focusing on the bigger picture. It seems to make it a little easier!

I was working out today when I could expect to get to target depending on how much I lose

If I lose an average of 4 lbs a week I'll be at target mid August
If I lose an average of 3 lbs a week I'll be at target mid October
If I lose an average of 2 lbs a week I'll be at target end January......... scary eh??

Hopefully that chicken salad won't seem so appealing now!!!!!!

Back