hardest time in my life!!!!

mich81

very sadly my mother in law passed away quiet suddenly aged 52!
we were all at the hospital with her all day that day and i even manged to take my shakes with me ,
i felt wrong having them when nobody wanted to eat but only having 500 calories a day a knew i must ! its been the hardest weekend ever in my life especially explaining it to my two young children 5 and 9 !!!
have a reached for the biscuits and chocolates no...the worse thing ive done is have 2 cups of tea per day but seeing im only on 3 packs a day and not 4 i dont think that would be to much of a problem and not doing all the water !.
now to stop being a zoombie and carry on

So sorry to hear your sad news but well done you on having the strength to keep on track. Big hug :hug99:

I'm so sorry for your loss.If you can stick to the diet whilst going through this you can do it whatever happens! I'm sure your MIL would be very proud of you. :hug99:

So sorry to hear that , I agree if you can stay in control at the moment with how things are , you can do it whatever, well done you !!!! take it one day at a time you'll get there xxx

I'm terribly sorry for your loss - especially as at that age it must have been so unexpected. It's very strong of you to keep on track, but if you do happen to slip up during this period just remember it's nothing to beat yourself up over.

Back