Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Harley's 100% SS Diary

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Harley_x, 4 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Harley_x

Harley_x Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge.
    Hey everyone,

i've been following Charley24's diary religiously since beginning CD last week and thought she might be onto something. I think it'd be a good way for me to document my progress and my thoughts and feelings daily.

As I'm in day 7 now a quick recap is in order...

Sunday 28th - Day 1.

Woke up raring to go and in a very positive mindset for starting CD... that didn't last too long though. Had a choc orange shake for brekkie and I didn't love it. Was wayyy too strong so I tried adding more water, it didnt help much. Shake left me feeling sick and I only JUST managed to finish the whole thing.

Went out with the bf in the afternoon. His mum was doing a 5k run at an event at the local park. Lots of walking and water drinking and more walking. Still felt abit ill and lightheaded. Had a strawberry shake when we got back. Better than the choc orange one but still not in love with them.

Finished the night with a chocolate tetra... which i also didn't like much. Had a strange aftertaste and was very overpowering for me. I found I could finish it as it was okay in small doses.

All in all not the best start I was hoping for 10.30pm bed for me as I was really tired and had a headache.

Day 2,3,4,5,6 - much easier! maybe because i was working???! maybe it was being kept busy that let me sail through these days. After Sunday I didn't feel sick or hungry at all and found it much easier to drink the amount of water needed. Peeing every two mins though - my work will be pleased. not. we only get 10 mins allocated per day for toilet breaks. On monday I had 37 mins. Ooops. ;)
    Least I know i cant be retaining much water haha.

Feeling ALOT better now after a somewhat shaky start. CD hasnt been nearly as hard as I thought it would be. Feeling confident about 1st weigh in today :)

Good luck and all the best to everyone already on CD and all the newbies too.

H xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Harley_x

Harley_x Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge.
    Day 7 - Week 1 WI

Well guys, had my first weigh in today.
    I lost 9.5lbs!! I was hoping to have lost a littleeee bit more but I'm still really chuffed.

The bf has been really really supportive which I really appreciate. I probs wouldnt have been able to stick to it without him. He went with me to see my CDC and said he was dead proud of me. :character00100:
    That just helps to motivate me even more. That and the fact I am already seeing small differences in my body after only 1 week!

Bring on next week! :p

H x

4. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    well done. very good for one week. My first weigh in is on wednesday. I,ll be happy with even say 7lbs :)

5. Harley_x

Harley_x Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge.
    awwww. thanks. and good luck for your first weigh in. dont forget to let us know how you get on :)

H xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.