Harley's 100% SS Diary

Harley_x

Hey everyone,

i've been following Charley24's diary religiously since beginning CD last week and thought she might be onto something. I think it'd be a good way for me to document my progress and my thoughts and feelings daily.

As I'm in day 7 now a quick recap is in order...

Sunday 28th - Day 1.

Woke up raring to go and in a very positive mindset for starting CD... that didn't last too long though. Had a choc orange shake for brekkie and I didn't love it. Was wayyy too strong so I tried adding more water, it didnt help much. Shake left me feeling sick and I only JUST managed to finish the whole thing.

Went out with the bf in the afternoon. His mum was doing a 5k run at an event at the local park. Lots of walking and water drinking and more walking. Still felt abit ill and lightheaded. Had a strawberry shake when we got back. Better than the choc orange one but still not in love with them.

Finished the night with a chocolate tetra... which i also didn't like much. Had a strange aftertaste and was very overpowering for me. I found I could finish it as it was okay in small doses.

All in all not the best start I was hoping for 10.30pm bed for me as I was really tired and had a headache.

Day 2,3,4,5,6 - much easier! maybe because i was working???! maybe it was being kept busy that let me sail through these days. After Sunday I didn't feel sick or hungry at all and found it much easier to drink the amount of water needed. Peeing every two mins though - my work will be pleased. not. we only get 10 mins allocated per day for toilet breaks. On monday I had 37 mins. Ooops. ;)
Least I know i cant be retaining much water haha.

Feeling ALOT better now after a somewhat shaky start. CD hasnt been nearly as hard as I thought it would be. Feeling confident about 1st weigh in today :)

Good luck and all the best to everyone already on CD and all the newbies too.

H xx

Day 7 - Week 1 WI

Well guys, had my first weigh in today.
I lost 9.5lbs!! I was hoping to have lost a littleeee bit more but I'm still really chuffed.

The bf has been really really supportive which I really appreciate. I probs wouldnt have been able to stick to it without him. He went with me to see my CDC and said he was dead proud of me. :character00100:
That just helps to motivate me even more. That and the fact I am already seeing small differences in my body after only 1 week!

Bring on next week! :p

H x

awwww. thanks. and good luck for your first weigh in. dont forget to let us know how you get on :)

H xx

Back