Harriet2 - New Year, New Beginning!

harriet2

serial poster
Hi everyone. Im not sure if any of you remember me as i successfully lost 70lbs with LT from jan to april 2008.

unfortunately due to bad habits ive regained a fair bit of that but i am determined come the new year to sort myself out once and for all and try and sort out my mind as well as my weight as to why i find myself sabortaging myself!!

ive got a couple weeks worth of Exante to finish and then im coming back onto LT until i reach my goal.

ive set myself another goal too, to run the Great South Run in Portsmouth for charity because ive found i need to give myself goals constantly otherwise i get bored very quickly and thats when i turn to my old habits :)

so heres to the new year and my new self
hurray!!

h xx

Last edited:
Welcome back Harriet:welcome2:

I hope to start back myself in January on LT...

Best of luck with your diet journey.

Love Mini xxx

hey! ill be starting january as well. changing over from slimfast. got the dvd etc from the pharmacy so all is good. just have to be good through xmas!!....see you all then.

Welcome back Harriet, I wish you all the best.

Here's to a new year!

Harriet all the best for starting in the new year. Will hopefully still be struggling on myself!!!

Good luck Harri xx

Welcome back Harriet:welcome2:

I hope to start back myself in January on LT...

Best of luck with your diet journey.

Love Mini xxx

thanks mini...i seriously cant wait now...:)

hey! ill be starting january as well. changing over from slimfast. got the dvd etc from the pharmacy so all is good. just have to be good through xmas!!....see you all then.

thats fantastic, hope to see you about then :)

hx

Welcome back Harriet, I wish you all the best.

Here's to a new year!

thanks yaz x very much appreciated. its partly because of how well your doing that i decided to take the plunge and get on with it and stop prevaricating, once and for all...your losing your weight so quickly this time

h x

Harriet all the best for starting in the new year. Will hopefully still be struggling on myself!!!

will see you in the new year, raring to go!

h x

Good luck Harri xx

hey gary, how the devil are you?

did u try lt again or did u go with something else and did u put much back on?

h xx (lovely to see an old name pop up again too)

im now down to do the great south run in oct next year so ive definately got to get down to it now! so excited! i a 5k run last year, my first one, in 34 mins which i was very pleased with but this is something completely different lol. im planning on doing some 5k runs in between now and oct to get me into it as well as training obviously so hopefully it wont come as too much of a shock...and this weight has now GOT to go :)no two ways about it! ive had my last chocolate today...no more silly business h!!! (talking to myself ..does help sometimes u know)!!!

h xx

went into the gym today and have spoken to the instructor whos gonna draw a plan up for me. think its probably better that i lose this weight first before i embark on a full blown training programme but have to see what she thinks...?!

also going to try a boxercise class next week too with my daughter so should be sweating well by the end of it lol

h xx

never got to the boxercise class yesterday as daughter unwell and didnt want to leave her so perhaps next week? seeing the instructor tomorrow. went for my first run yesterday tho and was surprised how good it felt..got hot yes but managed pretty well...im pleased

h xx :)

Ah Harriet!
Class of 2008:)
You were very supportive of me during the past year when I'd come on determind to get back on LT but sadly never did bah!!
You did so wonderfully losing the 70bls, it'll fall off you-and me(confident at last!) again and we've learnt our lessons.

Fair play with the boxercise, how'd it go??

x

Ah Harriet!
Class of 2008:)
You were very supportive of me during the past year when I'd come on determind to get back on LT but sadly never did bah!!
You did so wonderfully losing the 70bls, it'll fall off you-and me(confident at last!) again and we've learnt our lessons.

Fair play with the boxercise, how'd it go??

x

hi daisy...great to see you about the boards again, i wondered how it went when we spoke earlier in the year :) xx

didnt get to go to the boxercise class in the end but perhaps go next week, have to see how busy it gets close to christmas!

heres to our new start for 2010!!! yeah! lol

h x

Back