Harry's 2013 Diary...

Hope you are still enjoying all your exercise. Have a good day. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi everyone i am Still here still struggling. Restarting today. Wish me luck. I will update everything later. Doing 19days TS

Goôd luck, never easy starting over but so worth it. x

Awww thanks for the support.
Really really hungry. My stomach making weird noises. I am still hanging there. I didn't check my weight today but on Sunday it was 17s 11lbs. So i will say i take that weight to start with. I am really ashamed that i put on so much weight. I have 0% energy nowdays. Always tired and sluggish. Hey as long as i am restarting for good. I am doing TS till 9th of may. Its my friends leaving drinks on that day so i can't miss that sadly. Onwards and downwards i am here. I will check everyone's diaries tomorrow. Little headache is here too.
Please support me as always xxx

Day 2
To be honest yesterday was not TS. Few nibbles here and there and i am not happy with it. I need to upload all my bad and good days here for future.
Today so far so good.
No nibbles at all yet.
Feeling cold and sore throat.
Three mugs of black coffee.
Porridge for breakfast and spaghetti bolognese for lunch.
I will do 4 packs to start with.
Hope you all having a good positive day.

Hope you feel better soon. x

It's your journey and best to be completely honest as your only kidding yourself. Your back! That's fab! First step done, your on day 2! Fabber! Second step. Just carry on and before you know it those 19days will be done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks all.
Day 3 porridge for breakfast
Lunch curry roll Naughty choice but then i cross the line.
Soup for dinner then bed.
Cheeky weight check this morning 17s 8lbs thats right more then 5lbs down.
Hope u all had a good day.

That is a great weight loss Harry, well done. x

Hi, 100% again today so far.
I am doing double shift today so i won't get time to catch with everyone's dairies but i promise i will do that tomorrow as its my day off. My new washing machine is coming so i have to stuck indoors and wait for delivery.

Back