Harry's 2013 Diary...

I hope so lass.
Busy day ahead.
Luckily sun is shining for us.so more water intake.TOTM has always had bad effects on me but this time I will not give up.Lets hope for best ;-)
Hope everyone have a lovely day.

Have a lovely day Harry, enjoy the sunshine. I'm thinking I might go for a walk while the weather looks good cos you never know, you can blink and it's snowing again lol.

You are so right there hun. Lol

Have a beautiful day watching the football in the sun Harry x

Thanks Minnie.

Off to work and not looking forward for it.Hope people miss my till or only happy customers. Wish me luck, I am not in a working mood today Grrrr.

Off to work and not looking forward for it.Hope people miss my till or only happy customers. Wish me luck, I am not in a working mood today Grrrr.

Good luck just keep a smile on your face and be bright and bubbley
Mere x

Hope work was a breeze and you have a lovely Saturday night.x

I hope you have had a not to terrible day Harry :)

I didn't realise that my shakes and porridge is about to finish. I am looking for some on exante swapsies. If anyone wants to get rid of some please.

100% so far. But I am really hungry today. I am sure my daughter will not let me eat.

Yeah that will be great hun. Thanks a lot.

Yaaaay managed to stay 100%. Bring it on....

Well done for being 100% today. Hope work ended up being a good day

well done for being 100% great stuff

So far 100%. Took my dogs to the park for a long walk. We loved it. Its my weekly WI tomorrow so fingers crossed.I cooked pasta bake and its one of my favourite recipe. So I need lots of will power to stay away from it. I cooked it for my kids and they want McDonald's now :-( My husband is a big kid in my family.
So lets see....

Back