Harry's 2013 Diary...

Is it? I didn't know that.
Lets hope for best then.
15s 2lbs not good I was 100% yesterday but I couldn't drink enough water.still half lbs down. Off to work now.
Lets do it.....

Well done on yesterday Harry I like the sound of a month on no excuses I need some motivation just now I have had a terrible morning food wise - I ended up going out last night eating and drinking and it was just a slippery slop from there really. I had all the good intentions of having my shake this morning and it didnt happen so lets do the month it will be so worth it x

Love the fresh burst of positive attitude and drive Harry, Make it happen! :D xx

Hi Harry
I think bird poo in hair means you will be able to stick to TS!
Mere x

Hi Harry. How's it going?

Thanks everyone.
Three days in a row 100%
Whoop whoop.

Brilliant Harry! I'm on my 3rd day in a row today too.

Aww well done Harry YAY!!! :D xx

Three in a row :banana dancer:D

Thanks guys.
Today's weight check = 15s 0lbs
It will be 100% again.
I am going to different store today.
Time to prove myself. Wish me luck.
I will update every thing afterwards.
Have a lovely day folks.

Yay back in 14s for you tomorrow! Good luck today hun xx

Good luck Harry.
Mere x

As I mentioned before so I went to new store and absolutely loved it. Store manager was great help and really nice.
I am really tired now but no rest for me. I had porridge this morning and now I will have soup then pasta later.
Thinking to go for 3miles run today but if I get time. Few things are piled up for me to do.
its not easy when you have young kids+ demanding job. Oh well I like my busy routine.
its only three weeks till my race for life. I am little bit nervous now. I hardly get time to practice.
hope you are all having a good day.

I am glad that you enjoy the new store today.

i am loving the motivation can't wait to see what your scales say tomorrow

Great news Harry xx

Back