Harry's 2013 Diary...

Thanks Mere, since christmas i m strugling to come down to 100 kg. its always 102 or 101 like yo yo. its all because of our 15th wedding anni in jan then my birthday in feb and then my hubbys birthday now this valentines day,all these occasions :mad:. i so want to be 100kg.Its like milestone for me and i cant reach it.Now i can see this weight is shifting since monday i lost 4lbs but i dont wanna be happy i know then something comes in my sliming way.monday i was 227 and today i m 223.lets see by next monday how much i lose.i m deffo not going to restaurant today.i will persuade him somehow.Have a good day everyone:)

I know its hard when days like this keep coming up and your trying to stay on track but you have to live your life too. There will always be some occasion to celebrate or party to go to and some things you cant get out of but dont be worrying so much Just plan ahead and see what you can do to get around it. Maybe if you know your going out to dinner do some extra exercise beforehand and then you can enjoy it guilt free :) As long as you get back on track the day after You'll be fine Best of Luck Harry You can do this xx

Yaaaay, 5.3lbs down in four days. i m very happy today.yaaay whooop whoop :banana dancer::wee::party0011:

Yaaaay, 5.3lbs down in four days. i m very happy today.yaaay whooop whoop :banana dancer::wee::party0011:

Wow Thats a brilliant loss Harry Im delighted for you :)

Thanks hun :)

Thanks Ladies :)

Amazing loss, well done Harry!

Thanks hun,i worked so hard for this loss. Yesterday i finished my day with 108 calories in my tummy. Zumba and shred combination worked for me.:D

Harry
You are doing fabulously well I am so delighted for you.
All that exercise is paying off. Well done. :bighug:
Mere x

Thanks Mere, Hugs :)

Well done Harry, what a fabulous loss x

Thanks hun :)

Well done superb loss :) xx

Well done Harry :D
I must admit, alcohol is definitely my down fall too..... but it knackers any resolve the next day if I have too much :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, today i m at work nearly for the whole day:( i will check ur dairies after work. Hope everyone have a nice day....

Is work good for you ? Does it keep you on track ?
Happy Saturday :)

Hi Marge,the answer is yes and no.sometimes I have to sit on the tills then I can't use the toilets. Which we need to use more often on this diet.I am a trainee bakery manager, so working in a bakery is not helpful either. But time flies at work and it's so easy to stay on track. I love my job ;-)

Hi Harry
I would imagine it must be quite difficult to keep your water intake on track. I drink virtually all day. I am glad you love your job it is such a good feeling. :D
Mere x

Back