Harry's 2013 Diary...

Well done Harry :D
Good luck for WI ... I hope you get a good loss :)

Good luck for your WI tomorrow Harry! And have a lovely day with the kids xx

Thanks Mere and Marge ;-)

Good luck for weigh in!!! xx

Sending you good luck for weigh in :)

Thanks everyone, Total loss of this week is 5.5lbs. I think i will say 5lbs cause i dont want count 1/2 pounds in my signature. So its a really good loss for me cause i always lose about 1lbs or 2lbs. SO i m happy happy bunny today.:D Now todays plan is we r going to tesco for baking shopping then cracking on to baking :) maybe today i will have 4 packs if cakes gives me temptations.:drool: so i will eat my bar then to beat the cravings. Today its :family2:eek:nly mummy and babies day.

Thats a brilliant loss Harry Well done you :)

Thanks hun, have you got your own diary??? i was looking for it but no luck:(

No I just have a weekly progress one that I fill in after my weigh in and a page about my couch25k attempt

Well done Harry what an excellent loss!! So pleased for you :D xx

Thanks everyone, Total loss of this week is 5.5lbs. I think i will say 5lbs cause i dont want count 1/2 pounds in my signature. So its a really good loss for me cause i always lose about 1lbs or 2lbs. SO i m happy happy bunny today.:D Now todays plan is we r going to tesco for baking shopping then cracking on to baking :) maybe today i will have 4 packs if cakes gives me temptations.:drool: so i will eat my bar then to beat the cravings. Today its :family2:eek:nly mummy and babies day.

Well done :D So pleased for you what a good loss :) xx

Thanks Ladies...

All the 2s Harry great loss. :D
Mere x

Brilliant loss Harry, you are doing really great! Dont let the baking tempt you hunny, the bar is a great idea if temptations comes knocking. Have a lovely fun day with your babies xx

hi,i m finished with the baking. feeling really tired now,completely forgot to drink water today :( i had few chicken strips since this morning Oooops.Now i m drinking black coffee then going to park to walk the dogs.i will try not to eat any fairy cakes or cookies. so far happy happy. i m planning to have soup and bar later. :D

Wow Harry !!
Thats a fantasitc loss :D
Well blooming done :D

Cakes, and cookies :hmm:
You know how they taste already, dont you ?
Will they taste any better than the way you feel from that massive 5lb loss ;)

Enjoy your walk with the dogs.
Mere x

Last edited:
Awww thanks guys, a walk with the dogs was really good. Now some serious exercise (not zumba) shred and treadmill I think. I bought sports bra today from tesco now time to try that on Lol...

Wow Harry, you go girl, fantastic loss ! :party0011:

Back