Harry's 2013 Diary...

I got my new sports bras from Asda a black and a white for £7 the pair, last of the big spenders! Don't want to spend money on clothes yet but the old bras are now so big the boobs were bouncing about and threatening to give me black eyes!
Mere x

Lol...same here Mere, Its for £5.i bought only one cause I wasn't very sure about my size.

ED talks about having bee stings I would love to be that size.
I think boobs are like hair no-one is ever happy with what they have. :D
Mere x

So true Mere, after shred I feel dizzy I don't know why??? Maybe cause I didn't have any pack yet only chicken strips and few strawberries. I m burning more calories and eating few. O God its not good feeling.i m feeling sick as well.Soup time I think :-(

Hope you feel better after you have eaten.
On another subject, in the Honk thread a chap called Alan Carter has posted as if he is just new. On his signature is a link to a booklet he has written about weight loss. This seems to then lead to a commercial enterprise. Is this not against the rules of this forum and if it is against the rules what can I do to report it?
Mere x

Hope you feel better after you have eaten.
On another subject, in the Honk thread a chap called Alan Carter has posted as if he is just new. On his signature is a link to a booklet he has written about weight loss. This seems to then lead to a commercial enterprise. Is this not against the rules of this forum and if it is against the rules what can I do to report it?
Mere x

At the bottom of each post, there is a triangle. If you press this, you can report the post, and the mods will pick it up :)

Thanks Marge
Mere x

Hello Ladies,i m back from work not very good day so far. First of all i m on holidays and still have to attend the meeting :mad:.Secondly i have headache since the morning, 0% water intake so far + store want me to go to other store tomorrow for workshop while i m on holidays Grrrrrrr, its not easy to get a promotion :mad:. Today i m really in a bad mood...Totally shocked how they treat us. work without money for all ur training period.:mad: you will get money only for ur contracted hours.Anyway that was my day so far Hope you all having good day today and enjoying the sunshine.

Oh Harry i hope you will feel better today :( Drink up some water! Work sounds horrendous!

I will be worrying about you, what with the dizziness after shred and little calories, busy day today, no water etc..

Put yourself first and make the time to have your packs before anything physical or stressful, and get some liquids down you :) xx

Hi H not a good start to the day i agree that poor you have to go in on your hols. Rest of the day hopefully now all yours, so deep breath, relax and enjoy whilst catching up with your water quota!!

Hi Harry
What a rotten day, hope the promotion will be worth it. Get drinking the water as you know that will clear the headache. Hope tomorrow is better and take some water with you. I think employers are taking advantage of the fact that so many people are out of work and no-one is expendable nowadays.
Mere x

Thanks Guys, sorry for the disturbing post i was really upset at the time :( yes somehow i m on my third water bottle(1litre one) now i m going to catch up with ur diaries :) workshop has been cancelled for tomorrow its next wed now so i m happy happy now.:)

Hi Harry
Glad you are feeling better today.
Mere x

I think employers are taking advantage of the fact that so many people are out of work and no-one is expendable nowadays.
Mere x

Exactly !!
I think even jobs thought as "safe" in the past are suffering, because of cutbacks ect.

Glad your course has been put back Harry :D

Thanks Guys, sorry for the disturbing post i was really upset at the time :( yes somehow i m on my third water bottle(1litre one) now i m going to catch up with ur diaries :) workshop has been cancelled for tomorrow its next wed now so i m happy happy now.:)

Rant away Harry, a day (and employers) like that really sucks. I'm glad you've got your hols back :D Enjoy !

Morning everyone, i m thinking to take it easy today as the last couple of days were really busy for me. I slept till 11am today. I will be lazy today (no work for me today) i think i deserve at least one day for me in the whole year.:) Have a lovely day ladies i will check ur diaries later....

Lazy days are fab Harry for a bit of self pampering :D
Enjoy :D

Hi Harry
Enjoy your lazy day.
Mere x

Hi thanks guys, yeah I was planning to have a lazy day but two things never go along with each other (me and lazy day) I went upstairs to relax in my room.Then I thought to clean my bedroom, clean windows throw my old computer away.Tidy up all my room and wardrobe. Spent 4hours cleaning my bedroom then took dogs for a walk.Then hoover downstairs and mop the floor.Now I m dog tired.Hope you all had a lovely day.

Back