Harry's 2013 Diary...

Glad you are feeling better Harry.
Mere x

Glad to hear you're feeling better hun :) xx

Awww thanks guys, 100% so far but no exercise today.

Managed to stay100% again.

Morning everyone,Sorry I was busy last couple of days. I can see scale is moving for me at last . Tomorrow is my WI day.i hope for best.its my early shift tomorrow I will update my diary after work. Kids are planning to go for shopping today (lakeside) I will try my best to stay on track.Hope everyone's having a good day.

Good luck with your WI tomorrow Harry.
Mere x

Thanks Mere, I hope to get into 99kg not into 100kg again.Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed for a great whoooosh tomorrow Harry :D

Awww thanks Minnie....

O God I cant wait for tomorrow hopefully in 99kg. No more three's for me.OGod O God O God please.

I can't work in kg haha! Have to work in stones and pounds! I don't know what I am in terms of kg lol! xx

Good luck Harry!!! Have everything crossed for you! :D xx

Awww thanks guys, Minnie there is 2.2lb in 1kg. Today I was 100kg and 220lbs. So thats how it works hun.My scale tells you in kg and pounds and stones.its the weight watchers one.Really Really good.

Ahh right! Yeah I have kg on my scale but because of always worked in stones never really knew the value of kg...until now! When I weigh just to see if I have had any loss mid week I weigh in kg's- because I didnt know how many pounds were in a kg it makes me feel better and I don't know what I've lost exactly. Though was beginning to realise from doing this that there was roughly 2lb in a kg so wasn't too far off! :D

I hppe you had a good WI Harry :)

Looking forward to hearing your weight loss Harry. :D
Mere x

Hope you had a great result Hun! Xx

Awww Thanks Guys, i dont want to lie but i did not get time to check my weight this morning.As you all know it was my early shift today so i rush to work.At work i end up drinking one litre of water.Now back from work and check my weight its 101:banghead:. i dont know why???? i did not cheat or anything maybe cause of water consumption. Yesterday it was 100.1. i will go for yesterday's reading.Not in 99 yet:mad:. i m really frustrated now.Hope you all having a good day :)

Back