Harry's 2013 Diary...

You'll be carrying the water you have drank at work and any products you have had. Try not to worry, just weigh yourself tomorrow morning. Drink as much water as you can this afternoon and get an early night .... you will feel like its Christmas tomorrow when you see a loss on the skales i am sure Harry :)

Awwww Thanks sam, i hope so. i so want to be 99. kind of start hating 100+, i lost 18kg so far but now i really want to shift this weight quickly.

I know I became obsessed with the scales the last time I followed a similar plan Harry. The thing you have to remember is how you feel and the inch loss. The scales don’t necessary reflex how well you are doing. Will power and determination cannot be measured. Stay positive and focused. i'm sure you'll be -99 in no time at all!!! Sam x

Forgot to mention I got my first badge Yaaay.

Awwww Thanks sam, i hope so. i so want to be 99. kind of start hating 100+, i lost 18kg so far but now i really want to shift this weight quickly.

If its anything to go off Harry i weighed myself at 9am this morning and was 17st 2.5lb ..... i've drank 4 pints of water, 2 coffee's, 2 meal replacements and i weigh 17 st 4.5lbs at 2.30pm. You'll be a good few pounds lighter in the morning. x

Bound to be because of the water you drank before on your shift. I went up 6lb one night between 5pm and 9pm!! xx

I too find as the day goes on I appear to put weight on so now I always weigh in the morning. :D
Mere x

Awww thanks guys, tomorrow i will check early in the morning.

Grrrr Just received a phone call from work that if I could do early again tomorrow??? I will make sure to check my weight before off to work. Fingers crossed.

Fingers are crossed Harry. Makes typing a little difficult though! :D
Mere x

He he he thanks Mere.

Good luck Hun, totally agree with everyone! It will be the water and what not! Fingers crossed for you :D xx

hope you had a great weigh in will return and see how you did later and work was fun. i tend to weigh every sunday morning i know its best to keep to the same day each week and roughly the same time so you get a good picture of hows your body doing.

Grrrrrrr 100.6???? I had only two packs yesterday and 3litre of water. Sunday it was 100.1 Monday =101 Tuesday=100.6.No cheating whatsoever. I m really really upset today
Off to work I will check your diaries later.

Grrrrrrr 100.6???? I had only two packs yesterday and 3litre of water. Sunday it was 100.1 Monday =101 Tuesday=100.6.No cheating whatsoever. I m really really upset today
Off to work I will check your diaries later.

Oh Harry - try stay motivated .... if you only had 2 packs maybe your body thought something different was going on?? have you got the sticks to see if you are in ketosis?
The other thing is are you going to the loo ok?

You are doing the right thing with the water - maybe you will have a big loss next week.

I can remember when i did it 5 years ago that when i got to week 12 i didn't loose anything at all for 2 weeks with no cheating ... i was heart broken. But the following week i lost 9lbs.

Take care and have a good day at work :)
Sam x

Disappointing Harry I know but it will come off. Our bodies never really work the way we expect them to. I am not expecting much of a loss tomorrow. I had a sneeky peep this morning and I had gone up very slightly. :confused:
Mere x

Thanks Sam and Mere. Yeah I am suffering with constipation. Water i drink more then 3litre a day. I have big problem now its my interview on Thursday its like whole day thing.i dont want to go there with dog breath. I really need to look sharp and presentable on that day. I can't tell bosses that I m on diet. Don't know what to do? All of them planning to hit subway or nandos on that day . Because Wembley tesco have nandos and subway in there. Grrrrr I m really upset about all this.i really want this job I work so hard for this day.Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

firstly take something for the constipation - there are many products out there and if you explain at the chemist about the diet they should be able to tell you the best product to stay in ketosis.
When i was on lipotrim i used a product called fibre clear that you added to your shakes.

As for the interview - if you can not sit and watch them eat sub or nando's i'd either make an excuse up that you have to go make a call in your car at lunch time break (family emergancy etc) or say you've got a headache and go for a walk. (then have your product when alone.)

The other thing is to admit you are following the plan and sit with them and have your product. I found everyone had alot of respect for me following such an extreme plan last time i did it.

Don't make it an issue that will affect your performance on the day - you will do fantastic i am sure! :)

I always think honesty is the best policy so either come clean about the diet or forget the diet for one meal. Choose wisely and you should not do much damage. What is more important the risk of gaining a little pound or two or getting the promotion you have worked so hard for. There are other days to diet but not too many opportunities for promotion. Good luck with the interview and you might find nerves have the advantage of making everything go naturally.
Mere x

Sometimes these first impressions get us places.... a bit of meal time bonding. I would have a meal with them, but choose very wisely. And dont worry if you have to leave anything carby or otherwise. The fact that you went will set the right tone that you dont want to miss out :)

Back