Harry's 2013 Diary...

Yay well done for you! xx

Thats fantastic news Harry Delighted for you :)

Fantastic well done you!!!! Soooooo pleased Hun fab news :D xx

Well done!!! Congratulations!!! And you feel better in yourself today?
Samx

Thanks everyone for good wishes, I am so tired today i will check your diaries tomorrow.:D

Oh wow Harry :D
That's great news :D
Well done :D

Thanks guys :) now time to tell you that this promotion cost me for 1.2lb gain:d'oh: but never mind i dont wanna beat myself over it. i will lose this weight in no time :)
Ok now about yesterday i had granola yogurt for breakfast. For lunch we had nandos chicken+rice.For dinner hubby decided to treat us cause of my promotion we went to indian restaurant. i didnt drink any alc at all only coke. we had two type of chic and bringel bhagi.Garlic and keema naans.Oh well i have no BAD FEELING about it, i did enjoy my meal after such a long time.
Today is a new day and a new start with 221.2lb=100.3kg=here i go again:D

Just noticed this ... That's great Harry! Have a good day x

It was a special occasion Harry. And you're right. ... the weight will come off soon enough :D

You totally deserve to celebrate!! A 1.2lb gain is nothing in the greater scheme of things- that will be off in no time! xx

Awww thanks guys. I fell off the wagon again :-( kids were eating hot cookie dough with ice cream and I couldn't resist the temptation. Then crisps and two chicken wings. I am really ashamed of my actions.OMG why is it so hard to stay 100% nowadays. I am gutted :-(

Harry, don't get upset ... You have had a horrible week.
What's done is done.
Put yourself on the thinking step rather than the naughty step and think about how you felt eating the food and how you felt after - was it worth it?
Now - think about those foods though repulsed eyes as if they looked, smelt and tasted like your worst food in the world ie if you hate fish or sprouts imagine all the junk you had tonight was that.

We all have to learn to change our desire for these comfort foods.
I think to be honest after your week you needed a bit of comfort.

Night Hun, tomorrow's another day and all that x

image-1726344076.jpg

Awwwwww thats so sweet of you sam, you are right today is a new day :) i will stay strong today.Good thing is this as i mentioned before that alco is my biggest enemy and yesterday while my hubby was drinking i didnt even look at it.i was so good that way and really proud of myself.Today i am gonna be really busy at work stock check for bakery then meeting with personal manager then tills. Oh never mind i like busy days time pass quickly then.Hope you all have a lovely day :D i will check your diaries later ;)

Busy days are good because you dont have time to think about the diet all the time. Hope you have a good day x

Same with me Harry ... Some people can eat and drink what they like ... When they like ... Not fair. I loved to unwind with a bottle of Wine.

My OH followed me to bed last night & sat and ate his tea in front of me while chatting away about his day ... It was hard to not stare and drool ... He didn't do it on purpose but we always use to catch up about the day over tea!! I sat patiently sipping my glorious water!!!!! Xx

Hope today is a great day for you Harry :) Totally agree with Sam! xx

Was it a good day Harry??

Mine was busy ... Just got home and want to go to sleep!!! House is quiet .... So I'm tempted!!

Back