Harry's 2013 Diary...

Hi sam, it was really busy day for me.i like busy days.i m so tired now. 100% so far but only one litre of water :-(

Morning Hun, hope you feel refreshed and got a good nights sleep :)

Have a lovely Sunday xx

Do you like the peppermint tea?

I've been making jugs of it, letting it cool down and putting it in the fridge or bottles to go into ice tea.
I also drink a pint before a 'meal' and one as soon as I brush my teeth in the morning. Think of you try and spread it out throughout the day you will get through more.

Hope you have a good day xx

Hi Harry massive congratulations on the job! Remember little victories in the end will win the war! You will get to goal!

Lux

Thanks Ed,Sam and Lucy :) Today i spend all my day laying on the sofa watching T.V i was so lazy whole day but still 100% i must admit that i was missing my family life cause of work load. so spent some quality time with hubby as well :love: i feel really fresh now. cleaned my house then walk my dogs. Now i m going to enjoy my carbonara.Tomorrow its my early shift again so i will update after work its my WI day tomorrow.lets hope for the best as you guys know i took two days off plan:(. so not hoping for a good loss. Hope you all had a lovely sunday.:eat: Time for my pasta Yummmmm

Hi Harry,

Good for you - a bit of TLC and family time is good.
Don't worry about tomorrow ... It will be ok I sure.

I have my 1st WI .... 1st of (hopefully) 16!!
Was thinking about my 30th today and had a bit of a look online at dresses because a few of you said you had a goal dress.

Night c

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww thanks hun. Hope you get nice dress for your 30th. I dont buy any clothes to be honest. I will buy when I reach my goal.Then I will spend fortune on my new wardrobe collection (Hopefully) And that will be in summer. Have a lovely day tomorrow.

Hope you've had a good weekend Harry xx

Yaaaay 99.8kg finally I m in 99. No more 100 for me.Love you all.......off to work.yaaaaaaaay I m so happy Whoop whoop.

Yaaaay 99.8kg finally I m in 99. No more 100 for me.Love you all.......off to work.yaaaaaaaay I m so happy Whoop whoop.

Heeeeeeyyyyy greeeeeaaaaat news!!!! Well done you!!
Sam x

Thanks jael and sam. Finally in two's not in three's anymore. I m so happy today.

Dancing banana boobies here!!!! :D

Fantastic Harry I'm soooooo chuffed for you YAY!!! You deserve this, Well done! :D xx

Lol, thanks ED.Here are dancing boobies for you:banana dancer::banana dancer:Ha Ha Ha. i think you miss those on your i pad.

Hi Harry
Congratulations on your promotion. You deserve it and your weight loss.
Mere x

Haha! I do miss the smileys, I can't express myself lol. There must be a way on this thing, will Google it and find out so I can banana boogie more :p Congrats again Hun xx

Awww thanks Mere and ED, I wonder what I would do without you guys. I love all the encouragement I get from you guys. Love you all
Time to watch Arrow then I will eat my pasta.100% so far. I am dog tired today and early again tomorrow. So I will be off to bed by 10pm.
Mere I miss you so much, I think we are all addicted to each other's posts now.Hope you had a good family time.

I love Arrow glad you mentioned it as I forgot it was on tonight!
Mere x

Oh I forgot to mention that last year on mothers day I received a lovely mums pampering pot, but never used it. Now I have decided to save some money for my new wardrobe collection. So today I put £50 in that. Lets see how much I can save?

Great idea Hun! And I very much agree, we all have a fab bond, I consider you friends now :) xx

Back