Harry's 2013 Diary...

Wow Harry
A good start for the new wardrobe.
Mere x

Well done hunny totally deserved!! Xx

We are friends ED :) and we always will be here for each other.

Yes! Maintenance buddies too soon hehe xx

Massive well done one breaking those 100s!!! Never to be seen again! And an excellent idea on the savings! Xxx

That's a really good idea with the savings. I've been considering doing something similar. When I went on my first diet ever, it was WW with my mum and she paid me £1 for every lb I lost, it was a good incentive. If I can put away £1 for every lb I lose now I'll have lots to spend.

Hi Harry, I did something similar last time, I put £1 away for every 1lb and every time I hit a stone I put £50 extra in .... then i put £30 a week in (which was half of what i'd spend every week on a night out) ... & ended up with over £700!!
Can't afford to do it like that this time ... Bit it's good to save up as a reward!! Well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys, its so hard to save money nowdays as I have two kids and two dogs to feed Lol.This way I will save some for my new collection. My hubby gave me £200 when I lost 2st but I spent that money on my new dress suit and shoes for my interview. So nothing left from that money, I am saving from my wages now.Lets hope for good saving
Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow.

Tell me about it .....mortgage...bills... Car... Van... Motorbikes ... . Me And my other half are self employed so we aren't guarantee set money each month . He always needs new tools or repairs on the van! A 10 year old step son in Spain that we try bring over or visit as often as possible .... It goes on and on.....

I've been putting a little away for a holiday for my 30th ... It's nice to have something to look forward too.

Night Harry and well done again xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a day!!! Started at 7am then no break till 11am.Four hours on my toes then I had green tea.Then again in the bakery. I was feeling very weak today for some reason. Finished at 2pm then I had porridge and slept for an hour. I was so tired I didn't know what time my daughter came in. I woke up with the alarm of our oven cause my daughter was cooking her lunch. Is this normal? Why do I feel so tired and sleepy all the time? Anyone else got the same symptoms? My husband is really cross with me he said you dont look after yourself. You are not a baby that I need to tell you to eat properly.
Things aren't good at work either, I can smell jealousy in the air. My colleagues can't digest my achievement, I saw people back-chatting about me today. I'm so stressed and upset today, I don't know how to deal with the situation. I need advice from u lovely people

We're here, there's some people that are happy to plod along and other that are determined to better themselves. The problem is that most of the ones that are happy to plod along want praise and promotions when they don't do anything outside the box. They do what is asked of them but aren't motivated to push themselves. These are the ones that will be *****y, you went for your promotion you've worked damn hard and DESERVE your achievement... Don't let them bring you down. You've done soooo well. These people would be two faced to any one that got it... Keep your nose out and your head high.

I have days when I'm completely exhausted on this diet but to be fair I've had so many " breaks" it's always day 2 to 3 I'm knackered... We're here if you need us chick ;) big hugs xxx

What a day!!! Started at 7am then no break till 11am.Four hours on my toes then I had green tea.Then again in the bakery. I was feeling very weak today for some reason. Finished at 2pm then I had porridge and slept for an hour. I was so tired I didn't know what time my daughter came in. I woke up with the alarm of our oven cause my daughter was cooking her lunch. Is this normal? Why do I feel so tired and sleepy all the time? Anyone else got the same symptoms? My husband is really cross with me he said you dont look after yourself. You are not a baby that I need to tell you to eat properly.
Things aren't good at work either, I can smell jealousy in the air. My colleagues can't digest my achievement, I saw people back-chatting about me today. I'm so stressed and upset today, I don't know how to deal with the situation. I need advice from u lovely people

Oh Hun xx Jealousy always means you're a success ;) Stuff them! It's horrid when people chat about you, and it can get you down but only if you let it! Choose not to let it! You are bettering yourself for your family, and you.. Who cares what people at work are feeling. I doubt very much they would care if they had a great promotion and you talked about them. Enjoy your success and keep telling yourself any negativity you pick up on, just means they envy you, not dislike you :)

Sorry you're feeling weak. When we begin this diet, we can be lethargic, tired, run down.. You remember? With the recent events meaning you had to eat, you will just be going through these first stages again. In sure you will feel great again next week, assuming you are drinking enou fluids and making sure you have all 3 packs?

You are doing amazing, I admire you. You've had so much going on and are not only changing yourself for the better but are also changing things in your life for the better, job etc. You always support us all, always a kind word to say and comment of encouragement. well done Hun, don't let anything or anyone take that away from you and bring you down :) xx

Their comments say a lot about what kind of people they are, bitter and jealous. Ignore them, your success is fabulous and you should feel proud of your achievements.

Hi Harry
The world is full of jealous people who are ready to bring others down. Not so easy to ignore if you are not quite feeling up to parr. Just stick with the diet have an extra pack to help you through the tiredness. Sometimes stress can make you feel very tired and after everything you have been going through recently your body could just be reacting. Take care of yourself
Mere x

I mentioned in my diary that some people have started to completely and blatantly ignore me since my weight loss. The ones who have been struggling with their weight themselves funnily enough! Jealousy xx

Jealousy is a very strange emotion. You never know who will react with jealousy and ignore obvious weight loss or make unhelpful remarks! Not worth worrying about though.
Mere x

Thanks guys I was really down today.now I m feeling little better.
Mere I think tomorrow I will go for four packs.i think I m working very hard and eating very few calories. Thanks for all the support guys.

Wow Harry :wow: in the 99's :D
Well blooming done :D

Jealousy smellously !!!!
Some people can only make them selves feel good by putting others down. They can't feel good by their own right.

Insecure people make you feel smaller.
Confident people want to see you walk taller.
:);)

Thanks Marge, welcome back hun

I am happy as long as scale is kind to me :) Hope you all have a lovely day. Long day again i will check diaries after work, Love you all :D Bring It On.....

Back