Harry's 2013 Diary...

Off to work now :( check you guys later. Try to stay possitive and strong ladies only we can do it. Bring it on....

Can sympathise - been at work since 8 :( 6pm finish.
Have a good day Harry .. Gosh you are tall!

Sam xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Harry
You are doing so well. Gosh I wish I had your height I am 5ft 2 1/2 the 1/2 being very important. Is wearing a uniform 3 sizes too big not very uncomfortable? just wait until you are another 3 sizes down. Surely then the boss will stump up for a new uniform. :D
Mere x

I'm home Harry ... Are you??? Hope so and hope you had a good day too.

The card shop was busy with last minute Mother's Day purchases!
I plan a bath and a night in front of the box!

Hope you have a lovely day with your kids for Mother's Day tomorrow

Sam xx

Thanks Sam, yeah I am at home at last.My back is killing me today. Long relaxing bath will do the business. Then I am thinking to prepare some food for tomorrow, cause my mother in law is coming over for dinner. Hope you all have a lovely mothers day.

I always find New Look jeans are a size smaller than other shops jeans! So well done on the jeans front :p xxx

OMG really!?! Those are the 2 pairs of size 16 jeans that I have been wearing and talk of!!

Now I feel really great haha! xx

Have fun preparing the meal ready for tomorrow Harry, I hope you have a lovely Mothers Day :)

Bring on the 98s Monday Hun!!! :D xx

OMG really!?! Those are the 2 pairs of size 16 jeans that I have been wearing and talk of!!

Now I feel really great haha! xx

Yeah I have always found that, perhaps its just my big arse that can't get in them haha. I do think their legs are really small for the size they say they are. xx

Hi Harry

Firstly...Happy Mothers Day. I hope your family get together is a huge success.

i find dorothy perkins generous for jean sizing... Always good for the ego.xx

Happy mother's day Harry hope you enjoy the meal with the family.
Mere x

Great to know! Soon il get a couple of cheap pairs to tide me over, in a week or so. Be nice to see what size il need :)

Hope you've had a lovely day Harry xx

Evening Ed, glad you had a nice day and you got some nice presents.

X

Hi Harry,

Happy Mother's Day! Hope you had a nice one xx

544222_558089130897287_917532495_n[1].jpg Hi my mothers day pressies from my little ones :) i am having a lovely day!! NO 98 for tomorrow. Nearly half of the wino bottle down my tummy :( + Indian dinner( Oh God) Hope you all have a lovely day, i will update everything tomorrow ;)

Thanks jael, of course i am hun. i will be with you guys on right track tomorrow He He :D

They are lovely gifts Harry... Love the picture xx

Thanks Sam, i am off plan today and a bit sad as well :( i will tell you why but tomorrow. Hope you had a good day :)

Gorgeous gifts Hun! Glad you enjoyed your day, Fantastic that you are right back up and raring to go :D xx

Back