Harry's 2013 Diary...

Welcome sam!!! Now we will wait till Saturday No cheating or peeping ok Good Luck :)

Welcome sam!!! Now we will wait till Saturday No cheating or peeping ok Good Luck :)

Promise!

I'm considering shakes only next week too for a week and see.

I ordered a box of bars, shakes and porridge... Tend to have the bar for breakfast with a coffee to set me up for the day because my work can be quiet strenuous and the shakes don't seem to fill me for long. Shake mid day and porridge for tea.

I want to order a different flavour shake when I get paid. I worked out I need another 4 boxes to get me through to June, so wanted to try having a variety so I don't get fed up.

I have had the choc shake with coffee today and really enjoyed them. Yesterday I tried them as hot chocolate and I attempted to make a chocolate type custard/pudding. Was ok.

Night xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning everyone, I am not weighing myself today. Its gonna be long day for me at work. I have headache today. I think I am not drinking enough water cause of my work. Hope you all have a love day. I will check diaries after work.

Hi Harry, on days where I know I am not going to get much water down me through working i try and drink lots in the morning while I am getting ready and putting make up on etc ... I have a little bottle in the car to hand driving to work and then little bottle in my handbag and try and sip some when I go to the loo etc when at work.
I know It is hard for you with your job ... But I find the water keeps the headaches at bay for me.

Hope you have a good day ... I Didn't get on the scales this morning :)

Xx

Hi Harry

wellllllll... I fell off wagon yesterday and so scales are up for the first time. Weigh in tomorrow....gulp decided to flush it out with water or die trying;)

Hi Harry
Hope you are feeling better and didn't have to work too hard.
Mere x

Hi Harry

wellllllll... I fell off wagon yesterday and so scales are up for the first time. Weigh in tomorrow....gulp decided to flush it out with water or die trying;)
Hope you have managed to glug down all the water. Weight will soon drop off.
Mere x

Hi QG, At least you are back on the wagon straight away and drinking like a fish!! :) the drop will be back.

Harry, I hope you have had a good day too and managed the water xx

Hey Harry, hope you've had a good day :D xx

Back from work and really tired. Whole day I was on my toes. Only managed to drink 2litre of water.
We are not allowed any food or drink in bakery sam. While I am on tills I can't use toilet so its really hard for me. I had two shakes so far, going to drink last one then bed time.My boss is going to call me if he needs me in tomorrow otherwise its my day off. Only my son's football match to attend.
Hope you all had a good day. Thanks for your support guys.Love you all :)

Well done on not weighing :) get us! Hope you have a good day tomorrow :) xxx

As long as you are back on track QG you will be fine. This weight will shift quickly, cause its only temporary.

Back from work and really tired. Whole day I was on my toes. Only managed to drink 2litre of water.
We are not allowed any food or drink in bakery sam. While I am on tills I can't use toilet so its really hard for me. I had two shakes so far, going to drink last one then bed time.My boss is going to call me if he needs me in tomorrow otherwise its my day off. Only my son's football match to attend.
Hope you all had a good day. Thanks for your support guys.Love you all :)

Poor you Harry, that's really tough.
Hope you feel better after a good nights sleep xx

Pity you can't get the water in you at work Harry. I don't think I would survive this diet without my regular glasses of water. Sleep tight. Fingers crossed you don't get called into work. :)
Mere x

Hey Harry :)
I hope your boss doesnt call you, as you sound like you need a day off !
Heres to a TS day :D

Thanks again for your support guys. HELP HELP since last two days I am suffering with severe constipation. It is so painful I could not sleep properly. Maybe cause of less water consumption. Period pain making it worst. I can't even sit down properly. Sorry for this post but I need help. If anyone know how to get rid of it.

Hi Harry
this sounds daft but it works for me. Try sitting with your bum in a basin of water as hot as you can take. You have to sit there for quite a while but it does work. Second suggestion use a suppository that is meant for piles as they soften everything. The only suggestion I have to ease the pain is sit clutching a hot water bottle.
Hope it eases for you soon.
Mere x

You could try doing a Salt Water Flush, which is utterly revolting but does work and quite quickly, within about half an hour, however you need do it on an empty stomach and to know you can be home and by the loo for several hours til it stops working. When I was doing the Master Cleanse a few years ago I did it but gave up and started using that laxative tea I posted about the other day instead as I hated it. There's more info at The Salt Water Flush (SWF) - The Master Cleanse. Drinking the stuff is really hard though.

Back