Harry's 2013 Diary...

I hope so Mere :)
Yaaaaay Marge I was missing your post hun. So when are you starting TS. We will not let you quit this time.I can totally relate myself to you.i m the same but we will do it. We will go to maintaining programme together hopefully.
I will try those capsules then.

I think we are very similar Harry... we both like a glass of alcohol, or two...we are similar heights and have a close goal. And similar weights too just now :)
Lets get this cracked eh Harry ?
We need to :)
ED is sooo right, we dont want to be this side of 13st this time next year ;)
TS will be started tomorrow. I was too hungover to start today :(:eek:

Aye, the capsules are good... but if I remember rightly, they say take 2 capsules, 3 times a day...
But I only took 2 a day, to keep me going :)

Lets do it together hun. I will be waiting for your post tomorrow that you have started. I will update my weight tomorrow and then we will set targets together. No more boozing for us.

Lets do it together hun. I will be waiting for your post tomorrow that you have started. I will update my weight tomorrow and then we will set targets together. No more boozing for us.

Its deal Harry :D
We sound like a pair o alkies, which I know we are not :)
Now, heres the thing that helped me last time, when ever I felt the urge for alcohol....
There was a campaign up here at the time, that got me thinking.
There are the same amount of calories in a donut as a small glass of wine, or a portion of fries.
What got me thinking was I would think nothing of having 3 or 4 or more glasses of wine :eek:
But there is no way I would have 4 portions of fries or 4 donuts ect .... :eek:
I need to remember this more :)

Deal :)

Oooooo your diary is oooozing positivity tonight Harry!! :D

Can you just imagine how bloomin awful we would feel in 2014 if we were reading all this back while still the same weight as now or BIGGER? He'll no! Not us! 2014 we will have been maintaining for a year :D xx

Wouldn't it be great to arrange a meet ( spa day ) after Christmas when well all be at goal and maintaining? Xxx

Wouldn't it be great to arrange a meet ( spa day ) after Christmas when well all be at goal and maintaining? Xxx

That's a great idea Carrie!!

Hope you have a beautifully clean and warm house Harry!

Can't wait for weigh in tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats a fab idea Carrie- we would have all been supporting each other for aaaages by that time! To think about what weight we will all be by then! Blooooooming marvellous!! Skinny convention here we all come! :D:D:D

Harry and Marge
I like the idea that you are going to crack this together. Shocking to think a wee glass of wine is the same as a doughnut. Drinking 3 or 4 glasses of wine does not fill you up but eating 3 or 4 doughnuts does. I will remember that one too.
Mere x

Me too. So much planning going on my diary while I was in the bath.Lets do it ladies.... something to look forward to.
Thanks Sam yeah at last my house is clean and cosy.

Yeah Mere even I was shocked as well.i will remember that too.
I am really pleased that we are doing this for better future. We can do this....

Hi Harry so glad your heating is mended and you are cosy. Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

Thanks tigs....

Morning everyone, here is my today's weight list= 118.4lb =99.1kg= 15.8st :D :banana dancer:
Total loss in four days is 4lb:D
Monday it was 101 and friday 99.1:D
I am so happy today, it was my TOTM as well but sunday i was off plan as well as i mentioned before.
8lb more to go then i will be in 14s Yaaay
Monday is my WI day so lets see.;)
No MORE boozing and off plan days. THANKS guys its all because of ur support. Hugs:grouphugg::thankyou: i will check my weight on Monday now :p

Well done Harry :D
Your official WI on Monday will be good ;)
Aye.... lets stick to the plan :D, and we cant help but lose ;)

Thanks Marge, I can't wait to get into 14s now. We can do it, bring it on.....
Off to work will check your diaries later.

Im the same Harry. ... the 14's are deffo calling us :D
I will be there by the end of the month..... I just wonder how far into them I can get :hmm:

Back