Harry's 2013 Diary...

Congratulations on your weight loss Harry. That is fab! :D

Wowzers...fantastic Harry :D

Morning everyone, here is my today's weight list= 118.4lb =99.1kg= 15.8st :D :banana dancer:
Total loss in four days is 4lb:D
Monday it was 101 and friday 99.1:D
I am so happy today, it was my TOTM as well but sunday i was off plan as well as i mentioned before.
8lb more to go then i will be in 14s Yaaay
Monday is my WI day so lets see.;)
No MORE boozing and off plan days. THANKS guys its all because of ur support. Hugs:grouphugg::thankyou: i will check my weight on Monday now :p

Morning Harry!

Oh i am So chuffed for you!!! Well done - all so positive, I think once you get in the 14's it will feel real and totally amazing!! I bet you feel great!!!

I did my WI this morning (our wait till Saturday) and I am a little bit disappointed... on WI Monday i was 16s 2.5. This morning I am 16s 1.2 so only a 1.3lb loss so far this week ... However I have started my period AGAIN, I had one the week before last and I feel so bloated and totally rotten. I had a great 1st WI loss and 2nd so can't really grumble. I know we have up and down weeks.

I'm in the shop today, I've got a lot to do so will keep my mind off it and keep me moving.

Official WI Monday so hopefully I will get another 0.7- 1 lb off by then.

Have a good day everyone and well done again Harry xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sam I know you are disappointed with your weight loss but a loss is a loss and you still have a couple of days to go to official WI so well done.
Mere x

Totally agreed with Mere, you have still two days and loss is loss. I have lost more because I had very big meal on sunday baileys +half bottle of wine. It was all water not real fat.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Totally agreed with Mere, you have still two days and loss is loss. I have lost more because I had very big meal on sunday baileys +half bottle of wine. It was all water not real fat.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Thanks hun, yeah I know ... I can remember from last time having weeks where I'd loose 1lb then others I loose 7lb!!! You have to go with the flow ... It comes off.

I was just hoping to see a 15 when I got on the scales that was all!!

I know I am loosing inches because clothes are looser.

Thanks Mere.

Yes everyone have a lovely weekend

Sam xx

You won't be long before you see a 15 at the start ;)

Thanks hun, yeah I know ... I can remember from last time having weeks where I'd loose 1lb then others I loose 7lb!!! You have to go with the flow ... It comes off.

I was just hoping to see a 15 when I got on the scales that was all!!

I know I am loosing inches because clothes are looser.

Thanks Mere.

Yes everyone have a lovely weekend

Sam xx

I get this! I have been sitting at 194 since Wednesday and everyday I get on the scales and desperate to see 193 and today I was a little hopeful for 192 if I'm honest. Shouldn't play the numbers game. It has to go, hasn't got a choice really :)

Today I'm glugging the water and my husband bought me some Tesco bars as a treat later.

X

Yay Harry what a fantastic loss!! Not even WI yet either wow!! So pleased for you, You soooo deserved that Hun well done my lovely :D xx

Thanks everyone, back from work.kids having McDonald's and I am on my phone typing this. Grrrrr hate my hubby it was his idea. I am quite positive that I don't want to f*** up my dieting again.
I will eat carbonara.i love it Mmmmm

Hope work wasn't too taxing. Enjoy your carbonara.
Mere x

Positive thoughts there harry- I like :D

It was porridge+bar+carbonara day.
Work was busy Mere, free krispy kreme in cafe somehow I resist the temptation. Then at home Mcdonald.
It was my will power testing day and I have passed the test. I am really happy now.Enjoying boullion now.

It was porridge+bar+carbonara day.
Work was busy Mere, free krispy kreme in cafe somehow I resist the temptation. Then at home Mcdonald.
It was my will power testing day and I have passed the test. I am really happy now.Enjoying boullion now.

Fabulous :D
Well done Harry... more 4lb losses at this rate ;)

I f***ing hope so Marge Lol...

Well done Harry.
Mere x

Early night for me. Good night folks, i hope this headache goes away tonight.

Back