Harry's 2013 Diary...

I sort of go between both but I think ws is good for portion control and knowing what you can and can't have ( if that makes sense) xxx

Hi everyone, sorry for the late reply. I was really busy today. Weekly shopping, cleaning and cooking.
I had a shake this morning and then 2 croissants :-( gutted. I am so hungry today only dreaming about food. I dont know what to do. I am thinking to miss one pack now. I so wanted to be in the 98's tomorrow.

Im gutted for you Harry... but know how you feel too :)

Thanks Sam, i think cause of my busy life 600cal not enough for me. one day is ok and other day its like hell. i am strugling to stay on track to be honest. i am thinking to do 2 packs+ roast salmon or chicken for dinner. My hubby is doing roast chicken diet so i can tag along with him. Last night i was suffring with a headache and my legs were killing me. i think i over exerted myself. i am not sure what to do? :(

I think you and I are struggling with the same thing Harry.
It is sooo difficult to stay on track long enough to get us properly into ketosis.
So the little nibble on this day, and the one 2 days ago is just enough to keep us out of it :eek:
Its the wrong type of food too.
Try proper WS, no to low carb meals, plus 3 packs.
Or even try 4 packs for a few days, to see if that helps
I know I need to do TS proper for 4-5 days, then I will be in ketosis ...and I wont really have a thought for hunger.
:)

Morning everyone early for me today. Off to work I will check your diaries after*work.hope you all have a good day.

Good luck Harry :)

Have a good day Harry x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am back, thanks for the well wishes everyone :) OMG so much to share. First thing is first my weight is still 99 Grrr. 100% so far i had porridge after work and 1.5 litres of water. Three mugs of black coffee as well. Treated sick hubby with fish-o-fillet meal but i had my porridge. So far so good.My cousin phoned me that its her hubbys 40th birthday party is coming up and we are all invited. i am so happy that i am going to see my cousins. They are in wolverhampten. she has already booked a hotel room for us. Last summer when i went to see her i was size 22+ now i am size 18- . i just want to lose some more before the party.Now i have a reason to lose. My cousin is size 6 :eek: and her sister in laws are size 10. i was huge compared to them. i will stay 100% now.
My grandpa is coming from canada to see us. he is going to stay with my uncle(mums brother). Still i have to invite him over as well for dinner or so. Then indian cooking every now and then :( not looking forward to it. Hope you are all having a good day.

I am back, thanks for the well wishes everyone :) OMG so much to share. First thing is first my weight is still 99 Grrr. 100% so far i had porridge after work and 1.5 litres of water. Three mugs of black coffee as well. Treated sick hubby with fish-o-fillet meal but i had my porridge. So far so good.My cousin phoned me that its her hubbys 40th birthday party is coming up and we are all invited. i am so happy that i am going to see my cousins. They are in wolverhampten. she has already booked a hotel room for us. Last summer when i went to see her i was size 22+ now i am size 18- . i just want to lose some more before the party.Now i have a reason to lose. My cousin is size 6 :eek: and her sister in laws are size 10. i was huge compared to them. i will stay 100% now.
My grandpa is coming from canada to see us. he is going to stay with my uncle(mums brother). Still i have to invite him over as well for dinner or so. Then indian cooking every now and then :( not looking forward to it. Hope you are all having a good day.

You are doing brilliantly Hun!! :D

Great news that you're going to see your family, They won't recognise you! :)

Very, very tough staying 100% when all your family are around and all the excitement that will bring, but I think all the lovely compliments will make it easier for you to stay on track! I imagine you will get so many lovely things said to you about your weight loss :) xx

Awwww thanks ED, i have nearly a month to lose more. The party is on the 13th april. I was trying my party dresses on and they are huge i have to alter them before the party. i cant afford new dresses they cost a fortune(indian dresses):( GOD i m not very good at altering and all that.

Hi Harry
Party sounds great that it will give you real incentive to stay 100%. You are going to get so many comlpiments. :D You will be well into 14s by then.

Mere x

Hey harry

what a great incentive. They won't believe their eyes. You can achieve loads in the next 4 weeks, but you may have to hang on with the alterations in case you need to take them in again.;)

Good thinking about the alteration Quirky girl. If you are not good at alterations Harry is there not a business than could do them for you?
Mere x

Your going to look fabulous! it's always great seeing people after being on this diet as they are always full of compliaments!! :D

Awww thanks guys. Yeah I will wait till 8th of April for alteration. I ask for alteration and its gonna cost me around£20.Not bad Huh ;-)

Wow Harry thats great :D
It does help keep you focused when there something to do it for, eh ?
Well, it helps me anyway :p
Thats a good 4 weeks away, so you could be well into the 14's by then :D
And £20 is good for your alterations :D

Well done Harry on getting back on track it's great that you will see your family next month - a month on this diet will be fab I have 2 weeks til I have family over for a week at Easter so I really hope to get this stay TS for 2 weeks. I bet your dresses will look lovely on you when they are altered X

Back