Harry's 2013 Diary...

Fantastic Hun I am loving all this will power!! You're doing soooo great. Yay for resisting the wine! So pleased the weight is falling off for you Hun, you're going to be in them 14s so soon!!

also glad your stats have changed to lbs because I don't understand kg's haha :D xx

Fingers are duly crossed for your WI.
Mere x

Thanks lass, somehow I dragged myself in to bed...so NO WINO FOR ME.
Yeehaa I am so proud of myself. Hopefully 97 tomorrow. Fingers crossed. ......

Im chuffed Harry :D
If you have wine, then I'm having it :p
And I dont want any for 4 weeks now :cool:

Reporting 0.2lb loss. Not very happy with it but hay ho loss is a loss. Off to work hope you all have a good day :wave_cry:

It is only little, but you still have 2 sleeps until your official WI. Anything could happen between now and then :D

So cliche but a loss absolutely is a loss and it isn't WI yet either :D

Doing fab Harry, have a great weekend! xx

Have a good weekend Harry and better a little loss than a gain so well done.
Mere x

I m Back from work, spend nearly whole day at work.i had porridge this morning. It was only four hour shift so I didn't took bar with me. I ended up doing 8hours without break. They let me go toilet so I had black coffee in that time.
Trust me it was worst day at work.Hubby said he is feeling sorry for me snd ordered Domino's pizza for me. I was so hungry I had four slices of pizza with half glass of wine. I am not feeling guilty csuse I know its one of those days when its ok to let go. One Krispy kreme for desert as well.Oooooops.

I m Back from work, spend nearly whole day at work.i had porridge this morning. It was only four hour shift so I didn't took bar with me. I ended up doing 8hours without break. They let me go toilet so I had black coffee in that time.
Trust me it was worst day at work.Hubby said he is feeling sorry for me snd ordered Domino's pizza for me. I was so hungry I had four slices of pizza with half glass of wine. I am not feeling guilty csuse I know its one of those days when its ok to let go. One Krispy kreme for desert as well.Oooooops.

Aw this diet is so hard. Love dominos. Take it easy tonight xxx

Hope you are ok Harry xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi sam, thanks for your concern hun. I am ok 0.2 loss again. Despite I was really bad last night as I mentioned before. Straight back on plan ;-) hope you are having a good day hun.

Hi Harry hope today is a better one. Good that you are back on track.
Mere x

Well done for getting right back on plan xx

Thanks everyone, today was a really good day I had 1litre of water and porridge for breakfast. Now I had salmon with steamed spinach. Thats all for the day. Tomorrow is my WI day. Fingers crossed. I am going to start at six. I will try to measure my weight before leaving the house.

Well done for getting right back to it as always Harry, you're a star.

For my Nans birthday meal I wonder if they will serve salmon. Am tempted to try it, but wary too as I have never had real fish (that's not in batter with chips!) but I did say its one of the things I want to eat a lot of when off this plan as its so good for us. May give it a try but I think it's more of a carvery type place like weatherspoons. Not even sure if you all have a weatherspoons where you live or if its a welsh place hmmm.

best of luck for WI Hun :D xx

Thanks hun. I love healthy food,I don't know what sort of fish that was.Lol
Early night for me as I am starting early tomorrow ;-)

Back