Harry's 2013 Diary...

well done being back on plan Harry, hope you have a good day

Here's to a 100% TS day Harry :) Best of luck :D

Ah thanks everyone. Its my duty to report that I fell of the wagon again.Lots of things happening at the moment in my small world. Tension is rising at work. Confronted few people and believe me it was horrible horrible feeling. Still lot to sort. I will give all the details tomorrow.

Poor you, it's amazing how much work relationships can impact on our emotional well-being. Last month was a bit like that for me. Don't worry about the odd lapses, it will all work out over time. Take care.

Hope tomorrow is a better day Harry.
Mere x

Hope today is better for you Hun and you have a lovely day :) xx

how you doing today Harry?

Hey am ok today ladies thanks for your concern. I was doing charity work, some people cooked food and donated it to the staff cafe and the theme was indian food so I cooked chick peas with potatoes. People loved it and it was the first thing that finished in an hour or so.
So I got many compliments about my cooking skills, I loved it.
It was for diabetic people. It was a good cause, I bought some food for kids as well. I think I will do this sort of charity work more often. I will start dieting from tomorrow hopefully. I have a work shop to attend tomorrow, so I am not sure if it will work or not.

That sounds like a lovely recipe harry :drool:

well done Harry on your cooking. hope you are able to get back on plan tomorrow.
Mere x

Thanks guys, back on plan...
Wish me luck :)

Thanks hun I need that. I don't want my tummy to start rumblings in a conference room Lol. It will be embarrassing. Few people and a trainer + very small room. Grrrrr I am nervous.

Good luck Harry. :cross:
Mere x

Ha 100% so far.
@$$**** manager was pain in the @$$.
Had an argument and I was really upset.
Free Krispy Kreme were there in a training room but I had black coffee only.
I am really proud of myself today.
I am going to ilford to fetch my delivery of soups.i wasn't at home so postman took it back.
My tummy was rumbling but trainer was really good and didn't mind.Thats it so far.Fingers crossed it will be 100%.

Back