Harry's 2013 Diary...

Well done Harry on doing the race for life I did it a few years ago and walked it with a friend it was great so best of luck - you are doing great on the diet well done Xx

Ha ha jael, I found her I was looking for her name.she send me through PM. Mere I send you a friend request.

Go for it...race or life

Ha ha jael, I found her I was looking for her name.she send me through PM. Mere I send you a friend request.

Have added you to cb but laptop needs charged so can't really do anything on phone. Will look at your page tomorrow when I get back online properly.
Mere x

Thanks Mere, 100% again. I done 1/2 mile in 9 mins not very good but I have two months to train myself. Today for breakfast I had porridge soup for lunch and mackerel+ salad for dinner 272cal Not bad huh? So many ladies want to do race for life with me, so we are going as a group. I am so looking forward for it. my daughter going as well. So serious workouts needed. Hope you all had a lovely day.

You have done well....brilliant start to your running

Thanks Shrimp, 1/2 mile only Lol.... I need to do 3.2mile ha ha ha.... I will be there I know I can do it.... All I need is support from you guys, thanks for your support everyone:D

That's 1/2 mile more than most people, well done Harry

Morning All, its my day off but I have to go :sigh: work without wages :( Yup I have to do this project in my own time and prove myself and show the commitment toward my work.:flamingmad: yup I am not happy about it but its ok for my diet. I don't want to stay home alone. So here I go... It will be 100% again. I will update everything after work. Forgot to mention cause of last nights dinner(mackerel +salad) I gain weight.Oooooops so no more WS for me I will do TS. 14s Here I come Whoop Whoop...

I find being a work helps a lot, have a great day!!

Have a fab day hun! Xx

Awwww thanks guys, Love you all:D stay strong we can do it bring it on...

Good luck with your project Harry :)

Back from work :( headache is killing me. Had three mugs of black coffee but its not helping. I think I need rest cause last night I couldn't sleep properly. someone do prank calls on our landline and last night he was calling us at midnight I don't know who the hell is he and why he is calling us middle of the night. I am thinking to unplug my bedroom phone today. Going to phone virgin if they can block his calls its not good. Why people even do that :badmood:

Prank calls are never good news. Could it be something to do with you reporting your boss for bullying. If you think so you could approach the police. We once had to do that and the police had a quiet word in the ear of who we thought was behind the calls and we never got another. Hope the head clears soon.
Mere x

Yeah Mere, maybe its him I never thought that. OMG I am such an idiot why I didn't thought that. He was swearing at me other day. Yesterday he was trying to chat up with me. Bluuuuurrr. Disgusting.
I will wait for virgin to sort out the situation otherwise I will report to the police.

I would unplug the bedroom phone tonight and put some sort of earplugs in.
Mere x

I would unplug the phone Harry and definitely block the number! You don't want to be dealing with that. I would panic as would think there was some family emergency! Time wasters who have nothing better to do clearly!

I .once got a call where the guy whispered down the phone "I am coming to rape you."
I was about 8 months pregnant at the time and huge so I burst out laughing and told the guy if he saw me the last thing he would want to do would be rape me. :eek:
IHe very quickly got off the phone and I bet he would think twice before he tried that trick with some other woman. :D
Mere x

Back