Harry's 2013 Diary...

Thanks Marge.
Went for a jog, after 1mile I was exhausted. But my timing is improving 16mins today. Yaaay it was 19min before.
Nothing planned so far but I have to fit myself into my new uniform. About second week of june. So that is a big challenge in front of me. If I can't then I will be f***ed I can't take charge in the new store without my manager's uniform. Ooops.

Wine bottle is blinking at me.
OMG its so f***ing hard.porridge for breakfast.
Had one packet of mini cheddars=131cal. One custard tart. I want strength.
I hate Fridays.Grrrr

I'm living proof today of why you should stay away from the wine!

Everyone here is giving you really good advice. The main one is that you will know when you are the size/fitness you want to be. Don't listen to anyone who knows you, not because they are mean or jealous. I doubt that they are. It's just that people see us in a particular way and no-one likes other people to change. They just do not recognise the new you, but they will. In a few weeks/months they will have readjusted their view of you and won't be able to imagine you bigger.

I get the being fed up of vlcd, as you know I was and could not stomach another pack meal. Now I do a low cal plan based on slimming world food optimising because I did not want my weight-loss to slow down. I have been losing at the same rate (or even a bit faster) as I was on the vlcd and I eat 2 small and 1 larger meal a day. You also know I need my weekend off-plan every month and although I do gain on that week, it does come off again very quickly.

The last time I got to about the size I am now (still just inside the obese category) I listened to people saying it didn't suit me. I was looking unhealthy etc, I put every lb back on over the next few months. This time I am doing this for me and listening ONLY to me (and of course my Minimins friends). I can carry on how I am doing for as long as I need to because I do not feel as if I am missing out. I know that people will try and derail me with kind intentions, but I am ignoring them. I deserve to be a size 12/10 and I'm not gonna stop till I get there. I want you to be walking along that road with me :)

Im bored of the packs harry but holding out for the new flavours x

Awww thanks lynn, No wino for me tonight.
Thanks lass very nice of you.i will send you pm tomorrow. Then explain me how to follow the plan.i love to be your diet buddy. I have more then two months of exante supply.
Thanks Minnie, so am I. I think its way too much for me with my new busy routine. But I am still plodding along.i had only two packs today.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Why I am still awake stupid o clock ?
I had really bad day at work.
I will not bore you with all the details.
I am going to step down.i can't take this stress anymore.i am being victimise at work. Race discrimination I think.
I am drinking wine since I am back.
Had tofu for dinner.
I don't know what to do.
Going to see my Aunt for advice. She is very honest and helpful lady.
I am sorry for this post but I wanted to talk to you lot.
Its easy to talk to you guys.
My kids said mum just step down. Your stress is becoming depression now.

I am ok now feeling better cause I talked to you guys.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Oh Harry, don't step down, you need to speak to HR again. This behaviour is really not acceptable in the modern age, and tell HR that if something is not sorted out, then you will have no choice but to seek legal advice. You have grounds for a grievance and HR should deal with this. It's one of their main responsibilities. Realise it or not, this promotion has been one of the key drivers for you to achieve what you have so far. Wouldn't it be a shame to let him win? Let HR do their job!! You'll be in the new store soon, as manager and it's what you have been working for, don't give up, you can do this!!! :hug99:

I agree with above, don't led one small minded individual ruin your future. If it is racism then that's illegal as well as immoral so he should suffer the consequences, also if he does this to you he will carry on doing it to others even if you do step down. I hate the thought of letting bullies win.

I agree with lass and mojo Harry.
You are a better person than the bully. :)

If one of your kids were in similar circumstances, what would you tell them to do ?

Hi Harry. I'm really sorry to hear that you are having a bad time at work. I don't know what has been happening but bullying should never be tolerated in the workplace or anywhere else. Nor should racism (of which we're seeing a lot at the moment) which is illegal. Both are disciplinary matters. Don't let this person win. They need to be stopped. Do you have people you are close to at work who can give you some support. Also, you need to report this matter to the HR department if you have one. If you are in a union they can help too. Try not to let this affect you too much.
Lynne

Last edited:
Thanks all, I was thinking to do that but then my hubby said he won't send you for a placement. its up to him to let me go or not. He is giving me millions of reasons to stop me. Our personal manager is not listening to me. she is with him as well she said you are not allowed to attend next weeks' boot camp. I will send you to next month one, everyone else are going then why not me? After this boot camp I will be ready for a placement. I was really upset yesterday, I was begging to let me go. If I cross this barrier they wont let me cross the next one. so there is no point wasting my time with them, looking for another job :( I cant work in this environment. why only me??? I don't want to over stress myself about it. it's my day off so I'm taking my kids and dogs to the forest, they are going to love it. Hope you're having a nice day.

Did they give you a reason why you could not attend ?
I could understand them refusing you if there was a genuine reason, or if you did not pass your previous course ?

The personal manager may have the same opinion as your line manager, but that doesnt make them both right Harry :)
If they get away with this once, they will do it again.
X

If you are planning to look for another job because of the abuse then it is Constructive Dismissal <-- see this link

Its not about pass or fail marge.
It was only a managing skills.
They said store gonna be busy and so many people are off sick from our department. Stupid excuses.
Thanks mr mojo. I will rethink about all this situation.

Oh Harry :( Big hugs hun I'm sorry I can't be of much help, I don't know about any of this stuff but can echo what the others have said xx

Today's weight check=15s 3.1/2lbs
Suffering with nasty flu and temperature. Off to work.
Update later.

Back from work, feeling crap :cry: sore throat is killing me, I can't swallow anything. I am happy with my weight check. Hope I will hit 14s 12lbs by Monday. Fingers crossed. whenever I come this close to the next stone I tend to spoil my diet. I have done this twice :mad: since the beginning of this month I am juggling around 15.2 =15.3= 15.2/5. Hope this time it won't happen. This flu might twist things for me. :(

Fingers crossed for the 14's Monday Harry! You can do it!

Back