Harry's 2013 Diary...

I read somewhere that tea and coffee actually cause your body to hold onto water because of the caffeine. Maybe cutting back on dehydrating drinks like the tea and coffee may help. But it's only water weight at the end of the day. Not going to be fat hun. x

Oh thanks guys I was so worried :( I cant see myself eating anything today. I will try to cut down tea and coffee then. :sigh: kids want to go to Romford for shopping so I think I will take them for shopping. As its my day off :) they spent all their holidays indoors so I will treat them today. I am on the safe side because of my sore throat, I can't eat anything so plenty of water for me. Hope you all have a lovely weekend :).

Harry the book I have used for the last 2 years is...
the marathon and half marathon...a training guide by Graeme Hilditch. It is brilliant if you have not trained before with loads of great imformation.

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow Harry. Going to have a look at that book on Amazon Shrimp.

Lynne it's great. It even covers illness and injury, which I have had to go back to a few times.

Thanks shrimp for the info.
Thanks lynn I will check there.

Not feeling any better, chest infection getting worse. I don't want to go on antibiotics. Otherwise I have to come out of ketosis. Could not sleep whole night cause of cough. Now off to work I will check your diaries after work.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Harry you may need the antibiotics just to clear your chest. Then you can go straight back into ketosis but feeling better and stronger

Thanks shrimp, but I am so close to next stone's bracket. 15s 2lbs. ekkkkkk
Since April I am struggling to get into 14s. I don't know what is right.
I need to get well soon as well cause of my boot camp. Its starting from Monday. Somehow I persuade the management to send me. Confusion???
I will not break my diet unless otherwise. So lets hope for best.

Hi Harry. Even if you have to go out of ketosis you need to get better. Have you tried taking sinutab tablets? Whenever I get a heavy cold it always causes me to have a sinus infection which in turn causes me to cough constantly. I always take day nurse / night nurse tablets during the cold and sinutab for the after effects. (More recently I've been taking Sainsburys cheaper versions as they have the same ingredients.) Sometimes you just have to wait it out. Even though you feel it will never go away, it does eventually. My doctor won't give me antibiotics!

If its an infection you may have to have antibiotics Harry :)
You may not have to come out if ketosis :)
Your health needs to come first.
This diet is hard enough without bekng poorly :)
Hope you feel better soon :)

^^^ echo what marge said :D

Morning everyone,, yesterday I had soup for breakfast, pasta carbonara for lunch. went to park and jog for 2 miles :) I was feeling great.. And then brandy, 1/2 cheese and onion pasty, 1 grilled chicken burger.. I don't know why :( I don't know the damage yet :break_diet:I am sure I will be shocking cause my body is very sensitive to carb intakes. So I have ruined my dream. :mad:

No you haven't! Just get back on track again. Everyone has blips (apart from the very few super focussed people) - my last week was horrendous eating wise! To be honest what you had yesterday could have been much worse, look at what I ate in London!

Thanks Lynn. checked my weight and its 15s 4.1/4 lbs Grrrr :d'oh: Not feeling any better health wise. :sick: I don't know if I will go to the boot camp or not, I don't want to pass my infection to others. Yesterday at work it was really bad when I was coughing while serving customers they were giving me dirty looks :( I don't blame them. So I m really confused what to do.

Sounds like you need to make an appointment to see your GP. You need to get well again if you want to get back on track.

Well done on the 2 mile run...but I think like everyone has said you need to see the doctor

Sorry to hear you are feeling so rotten Harry.. But do I agree you have 'ruined your dream'? Absolutely not!! :D Gain will fall off, focus Harry :D You can and will do this, Let nothing get in your way! So close now, don't self sabotage Hun just get this illness out of the way and power through no matter what. Seeing 14s n the scales will be better than anything. Well done n the running you star. Feel better soon Hun xx

Thanks everyone
As I said I was upset with my yesterday's blip. I went for a jog and I done 4miles today. Jog walk jog walk and I am feeling great.
Health wise bit better.
I am going tomorrow but I have to make up my hours before I go. So I'm starting really early. I will be off plan this week.
Not sure yet. I will try to catch up to your diaries after my classes.
Hope you all have a lovely Monday.

Back