Harry's 2013 Diary...

Good girl Harry stay focused and don't give that vino a thought - it's great that you are staying busy tonight I bet your hair will look great Xx

Still 14s 12/1.2 Grrrrr
4litre of water and 5mugs of coffee didn't help me.
I am so sad.

It will come off Harry, don't get disappointed. Keep drinking water and it will :D

I hope so Minnie, it's the first time I've been behaving good over the weekend and its a bit disappointing :(
I don't know what is going to happen tonight I need to get some loss to stay on track otherwise my mind starts playing tricks.:mad:
Is it worth it? Do I have to do it? Why isn't it going down? IT'S THE WEEKEND AND I AM NOT ENJOYING IT :(
I really need to keep my head in the right place tonight.:confused:
TOTM is due as well maybe it's cause of that.:sigh:
I will check after work again. OFF to work now. Hope you all have a good day.:)

I know it's difficult- I've had the weeks when I've been completely TS and loss 1lb! It is disheartening but then look at this week with me after 2lb's and 1'bs for a fair few weeks, I've had a random 4lb!

You never know, this week could be your 4lb week but eating over the weekend may mean you'll never know if it could have been!

Stick at it- you know breaking it will only put you further back when you've done so well to get into the 14's! :)

Come on Sweetie you can do it!

Naah I am sorry.
I had one bottle of wine +3pieces of pizza.
Not in control so talk to you lot tomorrow.

Harry you have been so good in the past you will soon be in control again just don't beat yourself up about it. Hope today is good for you.
Mere x

Hope you have a good day today Harry I know it's disheartening looking at the scales and I am like you my mind starts playing tricks if I see no loss but draw a line under yesterday and have a good TS today it will be worth it Hun X

Morning folks, Thanks mere and tigs
14s 12/3.4lbs
I am sick of this 14s/12lbs.
Its not melting anymore Grrrrr
Today is our shopping day cause kids need few things for their school trips next week.
Maybe I will have something today from costa, starbucks or greggs.
I don't know yet. I am upset very upset:(

Don't do it Harry I am off shopping with the boys I am hoping to bring my water bottle a cup of peppermint tea in the car and my bar - I really hope I can stay good - it's so hard at weekends walking about the shops and coffee shops but think of those scales tomorrow Harry - stay strong I am going to the cinema to watch the new despicable me film it's trying not to order treats that will kill me but I have to its less then 3 weeks to the hols and currently I don't fit in any of my holiday clothes :( good luck today Harry X

Hope you are feeling better this evening Harry. It's not the end of the world is it :)

I know you are sick of seeing 14.12 but the only way you will see lower numbers is by staying on plan through the frustration and hard times and I know you can do it. Pretty soon you will be fed up of seeing 13.12, then 12.12 :D Keep going, it's the only way you will get anywhere and you are the only one who can do it.

and to answer your question.. YES, it is worth it. More than all the wine and pizza in the world :) xx

Good morning Harry.

Come on hun, get back on track and KNOW you can do this. Each re-start just gets harder and harder, trust me. Been there done that.

This year we ARE going to hit goal and maintain it xx

Quick update in my break.
Not in 14s anymore. 15s 1/1.2
I have nothing to say.
Feel like crap today.
Hands are shaking. I think I can't drink anymore. Painful TOTM is here.
Absolutely bad.

How are you feeling now it's drawing closer to the end of the day

Awww thanks ladies.
I spend good two hours in park.
Jog +walk and sit ups.
I feel little better now.

Back