Harry's 2013 Diary...

Hope you are OK Harry and as GP says hope it's a light one for you ... I am definitely coming back as a man it's so unfair what we have to put up with X hope you managed to enjoy your break x

Thanks tigs it was lovely. We had fun.
I am back today. Today's weight check 15s 2/3.4 No weight gain. Oh so relieved. I was expecting big gain. Its only 0.4. So here I go again.

Yeah lets do it....

Good luck Harry :D

Well done Harry on no weight gain on hols I never come back without a gain - it really is all or nothing with me and holidays are like the flood gates of food opening - I definitely need to work on that if I ever get to maintenance :)

Well done Harry! xx

Good for you a great holiday and no gain. x

Well done Harry

Thanks everyone.
Its my son's birthday on Tuesday and I will be at work so he wanted me to do bbq for him today. Here I go again. Eating and drinking. Grrrr.
Its so hard to start again.
Anyway from Monday back to work and back to normal routine. Well I hope so.

Tomorrow back to work.
No more breaks in my diet.
Starting from today.
15s 3/1.2 lbs
Never mind it will come off in no time.
I had good time and I ate anything and everything. Not too bad huh.
So here I go finally. Hopefully no breaks.

Good for you Harry, you can do this. I'm nearly in the 12s, my weight was 13st 1.75lbs this morning, I remember when you were less than me and I was dying to catch up. You just need to get into the routine again, you know you can do this, you've done it before!

Come on tigs we can do it.
I know its so hard to restart but we can.
I am happy that I took little time off cause I know I am doing it for myself and it's been a year.i needed this break.
Lets do it.

Once you have your routine back the plan will be easier

Thanks shrimp.

Good morning Harry, hope you're managing to stay focused. xx

Yeah thanks GP
2lbs down overnight whoop whoop
15s 1/1.2
Bring it on...
Now I am off to work. This week is my training week so its going to be bloody hard. O well I will be on track this time.
I will check your dairies after work.
Hope everyone have a lovely Monday.

Well done harry. Hope your training week goes in quickly for you. x

Back