Harry's 2013 Diary...

OMG I don't know how I came home.
Absolutely horrendous pain in my heels. I walked home bare foot. Sat on a couple of walls on my way home. I am not looking forward for tomorrow. Any ideas to relieve this pain....

Good morning Harry.

Wow well done on the 2lbs lost already, excellent!

Hope you wake pain free this morning, no advice to give, sorry xx

Thanks giggle but I am still in pain.
My job is very demanding and I have to run around whole day. So by the end of the day nothing left in me. Its my late shift today finish at 10pm so scared now.
Hope you all have a good day.

Hope you are OK Harry - a soak might ease the pain for you - on your feet all day is tough going hope it gets easier for you and your pain eases. Sounds like will be in the 14s in no time well done on your weight loss so far x

Harry how are the heels? Is it your soles or Achilles?

Thanks ladies.
Its in my sole, and its bloody painful.

Look up plantar fasciitis on google. It's a very painful common condition. I've suffered from it a few years ago and it lasted months. Only relief was extremely padded insoles and ibuprofen. It sounds to me like this is what it may be xxx

Thanks carrie that's exactly what my family doctor said to me.
It's too painful. Thanks for advice my lovely ;-)
Its my day off today. Lot to do at home.
I will catch up later.

Hope you're feeling better today Harry xx

Where are you Harry? Hope all's well xx

Thanks giggle I am ok but not dieting at the moment. My foot pain is lot worse than before so I had to take pain killers and all that.
From Monday I am going for night shifts permanently. I will try to start again then. Thanks for your concern hun.

Sorry to hear you are in pain, I hope you are well again soon. I can relate to your diary very well, restarting is so difficult and today is day 1 for me, again. You are doing great we can do it :)

Thanks jael, giggle and our new buddy.
I am starting again today.
I dare not to step on scale.
From now on I will be night owl. Lol
Night shifts starting from tonight.
Good luck everyone and thanks for your post.

Good luck with the new routine. Hope your poor feet feel better soon. x

Thanks mere. Hugs ;-)

Good afternoon Harry, hope the night shifts are going well. I should imagine they'll take a while to get used to.

Hope your feet are much better too xx

Back