Harry's 2013 Diary...

You are right hun
Thanks my lovely ;-)

Thanks carrie.
I am off diet now, its our festival tomorrow. I will start again from Monday.
Hope everyone have a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

Thanks lass.
Hugs xxx

Hope you had a good celebration!

Omg it was really good to have a weekend off. I choose all No No food to eat. We had really good time. Thanks everyone.
Today's weight check= 15s 6/1.2
Grrrrrrrrrrr
Shocked

Glad you had a really good time. New start today Harry. Hope you have a cracking day diet wise!

Good afternoon Harry.

Horrible isn't it at how fast the weight goes on yet comes off so slow. Still, this time we will nail it yeah? Onwards and downwards hun. We can and will ​do this xx

Sure thing giggle. Now no more breaks till Christmas. My in laws coming for diwali dinner tonight. Tomorrow will be a new start. I will go for healthy options tonight. No more alcohol till Christmas. I had two bottles over weekend. Then hunger pangs. Grrrr hate it....
Hope you all have a good day.
I hate when people half the size of me tell(that they are fat) F*** o** then.
I am in a grumpy mood today.
I hate when people started giving you advice. Everyone has different circumstances. You should always appreciate others situation too. O well lets do it ladies. I love you all xxx
You all are my lifeline....

I've been floating between 14 stone 13lbs and 15 stone 6lbs for about the last month Harry so I know exactly how you feel. I wish I could be as determined as you and be sure that there will be no more alcohol, and no more breaks etc, until Christmas. But I know that it simply won't happen - a horrible time of the year for dieting!

Enjoy your dinner and celebrations tonight, make wise choices, and get straight back on it tomorrow morning!

Thanks sainsbury84
Of course you can do it hun.
Only we can do it and we will do it.
Lets do it together. Same here I go down to 14s 7lbs then up again. Its so annoying at times. But I think its enough now. I have to think straight. Good luck with your exante journey.

I have the works Christmas do at the end of the month. But apart from that one night, I'm going to try and stay 100% Exante until Christmas Eve.

Then I'm allowing myself 3 days off (but will try my hardest not to go mad!) :sigh:

New day tomorrow, new start. Let's do it! xx

Lets do it ladies xxx

Hello, I'm new (2nd timer!) and your diary caught my eye (the profile pic of the rottie did it!), just wanted to say that your weight loss is inspirational! well done :)

Awww thanks Lux :)
Good luck on ur exante journey.
As I mentioned before it was gone down to 14s 7lbs. Now I gained again.
I am not very strong person sadly.
Lets hope for best this time... thanks again xxx

Fingers crossed for you Harry! You will do it.

Back