Harry's 2013 Diary...

Hiya Harry, loving the positivity and the new signature :D xx

Thanks Lux and Gp.

Proud of you for sticking with it. I have gained, lost and regained the same few lb since coming back from holiday in August. It is tough this malarkey. We WILL get there! xx

Good luck Harry it's so hard this diet let alone with night work and not being able to sleep during the day. Sending you big hugs I hope it gets easier for you could you try ear plugs to see if that will drown out the builders while you try to sleep in the day x

aw Harry, dont be so hard on yourself hon, we're not machines and sometimes life gets in the way. I've been on and off plan (mostly off) for a couple of weeks now and have regained about half a stone which is annoying. I'm finding it hard to find my motivation and determination at the moment but I know that I can do this, even if I have to wait a week or so to start again. I'm sure you can too x

Hi Harry. How are you doing? Hope you're still doing well. Is your son's leg better yet?

Hi Harry? Where are you? :( we neeeed you on here, it's oh so quiet without you. Hope everything's okay xxx

Hi Ladies I am still here :sigh:
I had really rough time last couple of days.
Didn't feel like posting Sorry. :(
One b****** was trying to pull his car in front of me from wrong side then broke his mirror.
then he started following me horning, indicating, flashing. when I stopped at lights he came out of his car and started opening my door and kicking my car broke my mirror. my daughter was with me she was shouting, screaming. I was in shock. silly enough I didn't take his number plate, now police is trying to find him through cctv cameras.
So this was my story. Absolutely devastated. Only mirror is going to cost me £100.
Diet wise I am doing good. as carrie suggested me I m doing ws. 2 packs of exante 1 chic burger without bread and salad.
Losing inches not body weight but I don't mind. 15s 3lbs.

Hi Harry. That's dreadful. You must have been really scared. I hope the police catch him. It's unbelievable how unpleasant some people can be. Men like that are bullies. Horrible waste of space.

Gosh Harry that is shocking....you must have both been terrified?

that driver will meet his match

Hi Harry hope today is better for you. x

Thanks Mere.
Still plodding along.

Hope you are OK Harry that is dreadful that someone would treat you like that you and your daughter must have got an awful shock hope you are OK great to hear from you and well done staying on track with the diet I'm on WS also and finding it a lot more manageable then TS x

Hi Harry. How are you. Hope you've recovered from your ordeal.

Thanks Lynn, feeling much better.
We had indian takeaway on Saturday.
I was dreading to step on the scale.
15s yeehaa I am so happy. 14s here I come......

I have only soups left and it was very boring to eat soup three times a day. so I have ordered porridge now. Bring it on...:)

I don't think I'd fancy 3 soups per day either... Lol. Lived the porridge though! I really miss the porridge xxx

Yeah and I only have two flavours left. Veg and mushroom yuk yuk.
Tomorrow my porridge packs are going to be delivered. So happy now.

Back