Harry's 2013 Diary...

Day 1 here I go now......

Good to see you back on day 1, I'm back there with you --- glad you had a lovely Easter with your children, your gain will be gone in no time xx

Think I will have to be on day 1 too but I am not going down the TS route, will do 3 packs and a light meal.

Good luck Harry. Not so bad on the scales then x

Ahhhh I am really stressed susie.
I need to loose about two inches from my breast. My all wedding dresses are tight. Some serious workout needed.
Wish me luck.

Stick with it & you will get there. No more sabotaging yourself xx

Good luck harry :)

Thanks guys.:)
Just woke up and now going to see GP for my heel pain.:cry:
Hope he sort something out its too painful. :(
Diet wise its all good.

Good luck at doc. x

How did you get with the Doc Harry x

Not a very good news. She gave me anti*inflammatory tablets. I can take these tablets with food only. I am gutted. My daughter said mum what is more important for you. (Your health or your diet) Doc said if these didn't work then they might give me injections in my heel. I don't know what to do? I will talk to carrie then decide.

I'd agree with your daughter to be honest Harry, unless you can count your packs as enough food to take your tablets then I think you should eat food and get yourself better xx

Yeah you are right katie I need to get better quickly. I am thinking to eat chicken, fish, egg. Carrie said I need to listen my body first. I agree. I will report every day anyways.

Eating is important for your health. Good choices will mean you will still loose weight just not so quickly. Hope your heals feel better soon. x

Are they three times a day Harry. You could add some protein foods in to the diet together with the 3 packs. That will still keep your calorie intake low & you will still lose weight. I often have to take the anti inflammatory meds when I get the migraines & that's what I tend to do. What ever you decide you must have food in your tummy before you take them. Hope they do the trick xx

How are you today Harry xx

Hi ladies sorry for late reply. I was at work since 6pm. I know I know its too much but I had to. Short staff and all that. Some lazy c***s call in sick on Friday night. I am dying with pain. Two glasses of vino and three slices of garlic bread in whole day. Now dragging myself to bed I know I won't be able to sleep but I need bed.
catch your diaries later. Sorry :-(

Back