Harry's 2013 Diary...

That's a rough day and night Harry, well done on getting through it on so little. Hope today is a good one for you and that you're feeling better after a good sleep xx

Thanks katie, I had little sleep yesterday but it was good. Kids gave me surprise with clean house and clean dishes.
It was lovely Saturday, me and kids had good time together. Pain is little less now. I will try to stick to the diet. My husband's friend invite us on his nephews wedding. We have to go. Its on 3rd of May. New dresses won't fit me. Gutted. Hope you all have a lovely Sunday.

15s 12 :eek:
I am SHOCKED :doh:

You know how to get it off. C'mon, only you can do this... We're here to support xxx

15s 12 :eek:
I am SHOCKED :doh:

If you can give the diet a good strong start you can soon lose your gain and get back down - I really hope that you can give it a shot xx

You seem to be in a cycle at the moment harry. Take your pain killers regularly to get that pain under control. It will make you feel better about yourself & stronger regarding sticking to a plan. I know its hard to say no regarding extra work commitments but its not doing you any favours in the long run. Put yourself first for a while xxx

Thanks ladies xxx
I am going to buy a new dress for 3rd May. I don't want to stress myself.
I am sticking to the plan till 20th May for my cousin's wedding. As I need 5 dresses for that wedding. Its going to be a big celebration for couple of days. All my dresses for that wedding are size 16 ekkkkk. Fingers crossed.
Here I go again.....

5 dresses, oh my. Sounds like a grand affair.

Hope today has gone well Harry x

Thanks Susie. Yeah our indian weddings last for three to four days sadly. Lol
I bought a new dress today. Happy happy days :) we had good day; New shoes and jewellery to go with dress as well. My daughter was great help.
Hope you all had a good day xxx

I have trouble enough finding one dress I would be demented trying to find 5! Glad you got sorted out for the wedding this weekend. Aren't daughters wonderful. x

Glad you and your daughter had a successful shop, that's my kind of day :) xx

Enjoy the wedding this weekend harry :)

Hope you have a great time at the wedding. That is three of us attending a wedding this weekend, May is a very popular time to get married. x

Weight up to 10sts 6lbs this morning. I am going to stick with WS until the end of the month (except for weekend away at friends wedding) then weigh again at the end of the month. Decision made.

I can get into my size 10 dress for the wedding on Saturday but only with my hold you in body suit!

How's things Harry x

Hope all's going well Harry xx

Back