Harry's 2013 Diary...

Everything is under control. Lol
I am dieting and its going well.
TOTM is here so more weight loss.
I know I will enjoy the wedding and for +side no drinks at this wedding will be served. Now I am losing for my cousin's wedding. Fingers crossed till 25th may I will lose some weight. I need to do some tummy tuck exercises.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Mere, I'm doing the same sort of. Using up packs and staying under 1200 cals plus exercise.
I'm hoping it will work :cross:
No weighing till the 1st June either.
Its a different approach for me, to try and stop me feeling like a failure all the time !

Enjoy your wedding :D

Everything is under control. Lol
I am dieting and its going well.
TOTM is here so more weight loss.
I know I will enjoy the wedding and for +side no drinks at this wedding will be served. Now I am losing for my cousin's wedding. Fingers crossed till 25th may I will lose some weight. I need to do some tummy tuck exercises.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Excellent Harry, so glad it's all going well for you - the exercises will do you good, get you all toned up xx

hi harry well done on your weight loss x

Hi Harry. Hopes you're having a wonderful weekend.

Hi Harry, hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

Hi Harry hope you had a great time at the wedding. x

Thanks Mere, we had good time over the weekend.
I am on diet again:(
So far so good....

Glad you had a great weekend Harry, back to the same old **** though... :( but good on you for grabbing the bull by the horns xxx

I have to carrie. Wedding is just round the corner and all the dresses are a little tight. My aunt is coming from Canada on Saturday. Life will be hard then.
Oh I have 12 days to shine...
wish me luck xxx

Glad you had a lovely weekend Harry, well done for getting back on it xx

Best of luck Harry for the 12 days - you know you can loose loads of weigh on this diet in that time - hope it goes well for you

Well done Harry, hope today has gone well x

2lbs down overnight. Yipppeeee
I can do it....

Hope the day has gone well Harry x

Thumping headache is here. Kitosis might be kicking in. I just can't wait to finish this shift. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Hope you're feeling better today Harry xx

Back