Harry's 2013 Diary...

Hope the headache isn't around for long Harry x

Ketosis will help you lose weight and fit in those gorgeous dresses. x

Hi Harry. Well done for getting back on track. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Thanks ladies xxx
Feeling very controlled and in the zone.
we had friends around last night and I was in control. Feeling great and proud today.
Cleaning then footy.
my usual Sunday. Little shopping needed to be done. So here for busy day... Bring it on!!!
Forgot to mention that I got a surprise from my husband GUESS???
Yes another holidays YIPEE booked and sorted.
We are going to Brighton again but with kids this time.
We are going on 26th of May. Next day of the wedding.
Another reason to loose :)

Last edited:
You have a great husband. Roll on the last week in May. x

You're doing great Harry! Lucky you, another holiday and a great incentive to lose weight!

All good then Harry :D. Well done for staying in control xx

Ooh I'm loving your hubby :) What a star he is! Lots to look forward to and aim for xx

How fab Harry you will have a lovely time away - so well done for being in the zone you are doing so well x

Hi Harry. Hope today was a good one xx

Not a very good news:( yesterday I had rice with chicken curry. 0.5lbs up this morning:mad:
I am going to different store for training today. I will try to catch up with your dairies.
I know it will be hard today diet wise but I will give it a go...
Hope you all have a good day.

Harry it was a bad choice for one day don't beat yourself up over it, today is a new day xx

Keep going Harry x

Ah I am not doing great here.
I am struggling with all this stress around me. My Aunt is coming over for tea. At the moment she is at my uncle's place. She wanted to see kids. My boy is not here for three days. Still she wanted to come over. I am working tonight. I don't think I will be able to catch up with any sleep. Arrrggghhh hate my family from Canada. They don't understand that I work nights. I have to cook something for her. My diet will be f***ed again. Not in a great mood right now.
Thanks for your post ladies.
it keeps me going. I need your support right now.

Oh Harry hope it goes well for you - can you try and eat and cook low carb so that might help - hope you're ok sending you a big hug x

It's so difficult when life events take over, hope you can get back on track soon xx

Family can put a great big spanner in the works sometimes can't they Harry. Never mind, a new day tomorrow x

I had mushroom soup last night at work.
Now porridge then bed.
I will check your diaries today.
Hope you all have a good positive day.

Good job Harry :) x

Back