Harry's 2013 Diary...

Reporting 3lbs loss.

Well done Harry. x

Excellent Harry, you're doing brilliantly :D xx

Well done Harry, that's brilliant x

Yeah but I have to go to my friends shower on 25th next Friday. Ooopppss diet wise it will not be helpful.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

That's OK Harry. You've got 6 days to stay on plan until then!

Hi Harry hope the shower went well and you managed to control the naughtiness! Have a great day. X

Hi Hi sorry I didn't check any post here. Shower was cancelled. I was naughty every day till yesterday. I m trying my best but its bloody hard to stay on track.

Hi Harry. No more messing - for either of us! You can do it.

Hi Hi sorry I didn't check any post here. Shower was cancelled. I was naughty every day till yesterday. I m trying my best but its bloody hard to stay on track.
Harry you are not alone and you are right it really is hard to stay on track but all we can do is keep on trying hon xx

how are you doing Harry!

Hi Harry, keep trying hun. We're all hanging on in there wanting the same goal.
It is bloody hard, but get those first 3-4 straight days under your belt and you know yourself it gets a little easier. xx

Thanks ladies for your concern.
100% day under my belt.
I had bar for breakfast, pasta for lunch. 4mugs of black coffee. 1litre water so far. Its my friends wedding on 16th August then we have religious function on 24th of August. 25th of August we r going for holidays. All sorted. I am doing 100% till holidays. Only one day off when its my friends wedding.
wish me luck again :-(

Good luck. Where are you off to?

Good luck Harry, you can do this - I'm on day 1 today so let's work through it onwards and downwards together xx

Good luck Harry. I'm going on holiday the day after you. Where are you going? I'm going to Marmaris in Turkey.

Still on track.
Going to Cornwall for 5 days.
will catch you lot later.
early shift :-(

Back