Harry's 2013 Diary...

Quicker we face up to it the quicker were forced to act. Have a fab day 1 tomorrow xxx

Thanks Carrie xxx

Welcome back harry :D

May as well face up to the scales now that you are ready to give it a go Harry. x

Happy New Year Harry, This is the year xxx

Awwww thanks everyone.
I do early shifts now so no more nights.
worked 6-12 today and didn't get time to weigh myself this morning. Had scrambled egg for breakfast. After work I went to gym. Steped on scale Guess what??? 17s 3lbs I was expecting this so no shock. Now I will have porridge.
Half an hour exercise has been done.
I don't want to over do it in one go...
I am positive this time. As I said it will be 7th to 7th feb cause on 8th of feb its my husbands birthday and on valentines night we are flying to Goa again....
I have packed all clothes of size 16 and 18. Now I don't have any money left to buy more clothes. Weather I like it or not I have to loose one and half stone before 14th feb.
you think its possible???
Please help me guys.

Welcome back Harry.

Give it 100% and with Goa as an incentive I'm pretty sure you'll succeed xx

What a great incentive. You can do it! Strength, determination and most of all belief in yourself. Be honest with yourself, if you slip, trip or stumble, address it, acknowledge it and most of all try to learn from it. Then start again. We all wish we find it easy but the truth is it is far from easy. It's easy to fall back into old habits, harder to form new ones. You can do this of you really believe it and see it. Best of luck and that 1.5st will melt away in no time xxx

Awww thanks ladies.
I can't find your diaries here on my phone. I will try on my laptop tomorrow.
what sort of exercises will be beneficial for me carrie? I can't do treadmill at all cause of my heel. Any help will be much appreciated. Missed you all, thank god I am back.

You can lose that weight or at least a very big chunk of it so that you fit into your lovely clothes. Weight lifting exercises will tone your body and make you look slimmer. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You can do it harry :)

Power hoop is fab for trimming the waist too. They're not overly expensive either. You can google 30day squats, abs and thigh challenges which are 30 days building it up by only a few daily and are free. Xxx

Harry you are going to look lovely in the clothes :) You can do it, have a great day xxx

good to see you back Harry, happy new year hon :) how's your feet doing? still having problems? good luck with your journey this time around :)

Thanks guys for always being there for me, much appreciated.
Gym was good 17 min of bike 7 min of cross trainer.All legs and arms exercises. now I am feeling sore.
Breakfast bar then banana shake pancake for lunch, so far all good and possitive

Im please you're having a good day Harry! xxx

Well done on getting another day done & dusted Harry & for getting back to the gym x

Fab :)

Have another good day Harry xxx

Back