Harry's 2013 Diary...

Well done on the exercise and weight loss. Doing great! :)

Harry you are doing so welll
enjoying the gym is half the battle

That's true shrimp I use to hate going to gym cause of planter facitites then I talked to my doctor she suggested that I can do bike and cross trainer. No treadmill though. I feel good after my workouts. Loving it...

A good way to add an egg to the shake for a bit extra protein :), sounds very interesting :)
The gym sounds like its keeping you going :D

Sounds great Harry. I used to make shake pancakes quite often when I was on plan before, but to save some calories I just used egg white instead of a whole egg and it worked really well.

I'm afraid pancakes make me think of Maple syrup and crispy bacon. Not at all diet friendly! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Doing fantastic Harry xxx

I had pancakes with bacon and maple syrup for breakfast the day before I started the diet. We had a Frankie & Bennies open here just after xmas so I took my daughter there for breakfast as a treat.

Hi Harry, great to see you doing so well. You're going to be really fit with your exercise regime. I've never heard of shake pancakes so might give them a whirl. I hope you have a good week.

Have a great day Harry xxx

I am still here and still on track its just I get too tired nowdays. 600 calories in tummy then full time work + gym straight after work. At the end nothing left in me I had to drag myself to do chores. So far all good.
I had bar for breakfast and black coffee.
for lunch nothing yet.
30 min cardio and 30 min weights done.
I have no energy to put away my grocery shopping that I ordered for click and collect.All bags sitting in a passage.
I don't know when I am going to get up and do something or even make lunch for myself. Hope you all good I promise to check on to your diaries today.

I am still here and still on track its just I get too tired nowdays. 600 calories in tummy then full time work + gym straight after work. At the end nothing left in me I had to drag myself to do chores. So far all good.
I had bar for breakfast and black coffee.
for lunch nothing yet.
30 min cardio and 30 min weights done.
I have no energy to put away my grocery shopping that I ordered for click and collect.All bags sitting in a passage.
I don't know when I am going to get up and do something or even make lunch for myself. Hope you all good I promise to check on to your diaries today.

Weird Harry. I'm the same. I feel like I have sleepy sickness !
I know it's nothing more as I had my blood tested 2 weeks ago and all was normal!
It's maybe the weather.
You are still on track so well done :)

The weather can impact on how we feel Harry. Hang on in there x

Hope you feel better. I'm hoping it's the slump before the ketosis energy hits. Xxx

Gosh you're a busy bee! No wonder you feel tired. Sleeping a fair bit here, but January always makes me feel like hibernating, and I'm sure this diet isn't helping lol. That said, I usually sleep very badly, so am making the most of putting some zzzz's into the sleep bank :) Huge well done on still being on track with the diet and exercise.

I have also felt the same Harry, and i know Marge and Jael have too this week, odd! I guess its a shock to the system all this again, and possibly the gloomy weather. But for you it could be that you are using up more energy than you are consuming, as you are doing lots of exercise. Hopefully today is a better day for you xxx

Thanks Ed
Yeah it was fairly good day so far.
I had half bar for breakfast this morning.
47 min cardio 30 min weights so gym is done and dusted. I feel good today no tiredness or anything.
Hopefully weekend will be the same....
Not stopping my workouts at any cost.
I don't mind if its not losing at that pace but I know I m doing it right way this time and that makes me feel good about myself.
Got compliment today that I am doing really good in gym so hey its win win situation.
Lets do it.....

Well done Harry, the gym but has bitten you! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

surely did mere lol

Back